what the heck is pluid? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: what the heck is pluid?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've got to try this. I love licorice. Just received 30ml of Good and Plentiful from Hooligans. It's strong but I can vape it for couple days before I have to surrender and change to something a little milder.
    US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
    http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Super Member Verified Member

It's a very good e-liquid that I don't vape anymore because it is not my vape profile but it's definitely worth checking out if you like anise. On an RDA there is also a nice citrus undertone. I really like Absolute Pin from five pawns. It also has an anise flavor but much more subdued and layered with all other kinds of goodie flavors.

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by planes View Post
    I really like Absolute Pin from five pawns. It also has an anise flavor but much more subdued and layered with all other kinds of goodie flavors.
    That is absolutely my favorite ejuice! Which is why I got Pluid..... Absolute Pin is subtle, though!

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

First time I tried it i had never tried anise, licorice (black)… its different. I kept taking hits off it on a dripper, and by the time the 10 or 15 ml was gone, even before it was almost gone, I knew I had to have more.
    It's a reall "full bodied" flavor… hits all the notes from top to bottom and aftertaste is there too.

but … that was quite a while ago, imo there wasn't a lot of that level of quality, and since then there's been a lot of custom or gourmet type of juices hit the market. Back when it first came out, you couldn't buy it without stalking and f5 fighting… today there are more choices for well rounded juices.
    I've tried other Pluid-like juices that werent as good imo; ie Scorpions Blood… didn't like it as much.

I'm a DIY'er now and Pluid is still very hard to duplicate, but I'm happy making my own juices (not licorice or anise).
    Last edited by ukeman; 03-02-2014 at 04:42 AM.
    NBNeme-LP/SLReoGrand-RaptureRaptor120w-DreamBox120w-Ranger50w
    Magma b/f,AchillesTi,Prometey2Ti/EclipseTi-Origen b/f-BigBenTi/GryphonTi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123