Obbsessed - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Obbsessed

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

It's normal. I went through a phase like that. Went from a generic 650 mAh, variable volt, passthrough with generic bottom coil clearo that took Evod coils, to the iTaste VV v3 with the Mini Protank II in a week. Hubby stole my upgrade, so I bought an MVP 2 that came with an iClear 30 within days. Also bought a replacement Mini Protank II since I needed glass for the 28473939 flavors I bought. Hubby stole the second Mini Protank too and started using my MVP as his backup at home so I bought another MVP 2 that came with the new ickear 16b and another iTaste VV v3. Hubby gave up the first MVP and took the second VV v3 for himself, so now I have 2 MVP 2's. Read so much about cartotanks and about three weeks into vaping I had 4 IBTanked cartotanks. Another week in and I added 3 Boge cartotanks and a Cirrus carto a few days after the Boge purchases because I decided I didn't like the Boge tanks. I'm still buying 284749 bottles of juice each week as well, as I can't stand the thought of missing a good one. I rotate between 7 cartotanks filled with different juices in each all day long. I'd say I'm obsessed....
    NathanielFT likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

Somewhere in all that, I somehow ended up with 3 more Mini Protanks, another iClear 16b and an iClear 30b too, not to mention boxes upon boxes of Boge prepunched cartos that I buy in bulk. Oh, and I also wound up with three iClear 16 clearos that I don't remember buying but I must have.... Hmm... And an Innokin AIO kit. In my defense, I'm buying ecig stuff for three people.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I spend all my time reading and learning. I started 3 weeks ago with an eGo mega tank system. 2 weeks later I had my MVP 2.0. an assortment of iClears and Protanks, not to mention about a dozen ejuices. It has become an obsession, but at least I haven't even wanted an analog! All is good

Perhaps, it doesn't ever go away. That might be normal.

Senior Member Supporting Member JaRod's Avatar

lol I am afraid to post a picture of what I've bought in 2 months, not to mention whats in transit heheeh
    DetraMental and freeatlast! like this.

Full Member Verified Member motoman883's Avatar

At my B&M Im like Norm on Cheers everybody knows my name and its only been 2 1/2 weeks . I have paid at least 2 peoples salary.

I totally get it. I loove vaping, and as I have mentioned before, as a previous non smoker who vapes 0%, it is pure flavor and vapor I am after, and I so enjoy my entire process. I have a little (not really) storage case that my father calls my "juice bar". I am always thinking about shaking my juices, steeping my juices, organizing my cartridges (unlike most on here, I use and adore my cigalikes). I love my little ecig kit that I carry with me while I am out working, and every night I plan my flavors, fill my cartridges if need be, and arrange which batteries I want to use, check that they are charged. I so like my little "juice bar" case with all my blank and prefilled cartridges, caps, filling supplies, juices. Every night I tend to it, shake and check my juices, organize which cartridges need airing out for a refill, which are ready for a refill and need labeling as to what they contain and how many times I have used them. I am sure it sounds silly and even tedious to most, but it makes me happy, and there are worse things I could be doing with my time, so if someone else thinks it foolish, that is their problem.

For you guys who are switching over from analogs, your significant others should be thrilled at the health benefits you will gain from your new obsession. I can think of fewer things more positive to do for your health!
    DetraMental, ccubed, sc12 and 1 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NathanielFT View Post
    Thanks for the replies peeps, great to know I'm not alone in this as my girl is really getting at me like its abnormal lol I don't know what it is about vaping but its more then just quitting cigs now its a hobby and one of my biggest interests - still a great replacement, wish i done it sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    wait til you start using high end equipment...i could have saved a wheelbarrow full of cash running through tons of $20 atomizers and tanks . not to mention all the $40 mechanical clones and a couple of VV/VW mods. i could not believe how well copper, silver,cotton and fine tuning DIY juices work.

Rip Trippers was right all along....do your research, save up and buy the real deal...you'll thank me later..quality over quantity.
    DetraMental likes this.

BFM , Brass Surfrider, full copper XXIX, Talon ,Shotgun ,Vanilla copper mods .Brass Monkee, Tugboat,Raiju , Quasar, Tobh , Jam, Omega and Plume Veil rda's.

Ultra Member Verified Member SamNapolitanke's Avatar

Me, obsessed. Seriously.
    NathanielFT likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

Three months in.

Evod twist
    2x PT mini
    Evod tank
    Vamo 5
    2x Nemesis clone
    Kraken clone
    four drippers