Obbsessed - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Obbsessed

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I believe everyone here is passionate about vaping, if not all obsessed too. It does tend to become a hobby for lots of us. Have you started to make your own juices? Pretty soon, you'll need an extra room just for your vape gear.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanielFT View Post
    Thanks for the replies peeps, great to know I'm not alone in this as my girl is really getting at me like its abnormal lol I don't know what it is about vaping but its more then just quitting cigs now its a hobby and one of my biggest interests - still a great replacement, wish i done it sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, well now i dont feel so bad about the the few upgrades i went thru and the left over and unused products had to sell or give away. thanks or your post

Super Member Verified Member NathanielFT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2naphish View Post
    wait til you start using high end equipment...i could have saved a wheelbarrow full of cash running through tons of $20 atomizers and tanks . not to mention all the $40 mechanical clones and a couple of VV/VW mods. i could not believe how well copper, silver,cotton and fine tuning DIY juices work.

Rip Trippers was right all along....do your research, save up and buy the real deal...you'll thank me later..quality over quantity.
    I was trying to decide what to get out of the provari mini 2.5 or a Semovar V3, I've pretty much decided on the Semovar but i'll probably get the provari at some point down the line as well. When i get my hands on my new mod the next step was going to be watching all the videos i can find on building my own coils for my aerotank...

DetraMental likes this.

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Super Member Verified Member NathanielFT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    I believe everyone here is passionate about vaping, if not all obsessed too. It does tend to become a hobby for lots of us. Have you started to make your own juices? Pretty soon, you'll need an extra room just for your vape gear.
    It's just so interesting and enjoyable! I have actually, bought a 200ml bottle of pure medical grade V glycerin, i have been cutting it with a tiny bit of cognac and mixing it with a few liquids with nice results, but i've got 4 flavours and 4 liquids from decadent vapours on their way in the post that i cant wait to test out. I feel like when i was a kid in chemistry lol I love the customisation possibilities and the freedom to put your own stamp on everything in vaping, i think that's whats making it such an obsession for me

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Ultra Member Verified Member CurlyxCracker's Avatar

Think my next step is either a aqua or kayfun 3.1. Then I'll start on dyi juices although I'm spending lots chasing the ry4 dragon

Super Member Supporting Member

I'm NOT obsessed. But I really haven't had time to think about it because I either am thinking about vaping, vaping, vaping while hanging out in ECF or thinking about vaping while hanging out in ECF.

I don't have an obsessive personality and have never been know to over-do any....oh wait...hmmm...maybe there was a reason I just celebrated 8 years free from another addiction.....never mind.

Keep the vape and namaste.
    Buggainok, jensy and NathanielFT like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member Buggainok's Avatar

Great thread! Ccubed said it best for me:

Quote Originally Posted by ccubed View Post
    I'm NOT obsessed. But I really haven't had time to think about it because I either am thinking about vaping, vaping, vaping while hanging out in ECF or thinking about vaping while hanging out in ECF.
    I am guilty of all of the above. My basic nature, fortunately, is to be pretty frugal with my money (such as it is, lol) and not to go overboard spending on anything really. So I haven't purchased lots of gear or juice, just pretty basic stuff. Well, I did just get an MVP 2 to upgrade from my egos, but it was a super bargain!

Where I see my obsession is in my post count on this forum. I've only been here a couple of months, and I certainly am obsessed with ECF and learning all I can about vaping.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama.

Some are happy with their cigalikes and go no further. Others dive in and make it a new interest learning everything they can about it. Its all normal. I was one of the divers. It kept my mind off smoking... a good thing. After a bit over a year and half its started to level off having found and/or made my ADVs and my fav setups. Now I've jumped into the political/legislative cess pool and keep my fingers on the pulse and stay active where its needed as well as showing up here to greet and help newcomers if I can.... that's plenty to keep me occupied.
    Last edited by patkin; 03-02-2014 at 04:13 AM.
    DetraMental and pefdnvr like this.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

obsessed? why no..

/slowly reaches behind to pull office door closed.

Everyone I know has gone through this phase. Hahaha my parents finally stopped smoking after 25+ years and have already dropped about $800 Battery after battery juice after juice accessory after accessory. Smh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast