Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cjam93

Thread: Separating juices when letting them sit with the top off?

Default Separating juices when letting them sit with the top off?

Hey guys so first off I wanted to thank everyone for making such a helpful forum. I just now made my account tonight, but I have been reading on here for a while.

Anyways I was wondering that if you were steeping nic free juices in a shoebox sized box by letting them sit with the cap and bottle top off, would you use different boxes per bottle? I am a bit worried that if I leave different flavors in the same box for a pretty long amount of time the juices may interfere with each other when they let off fumes and all because they are so close to each other in a semi tight space. thanks for the help!

I've always read (on here) that it is not an issue. But I've also read (after doing it wrong the first time) that you should leave the caps off for only a few hours. After that, put the caps back on and let them sit, with just an occasional shake-up.

I'm sure someone will offer more detail (or you can find more by searching). Anyway, welcome to the forum!

Ok awesome thank you! This is pretty much what I expected, but I wanted to make sure anyways just in case. Thanks again!
    JaxMike likes this.