Electric Angel in 18350 mode - which battery?
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rickajho

Thread: Electric Angel in 18350 mode - which battery?

  1. #1
    Member JPL3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1

    Default Electric Angel in 18350 mode - which battery?

    I want to order 18350 batteries for my EA Mechanical Mod but I'm not sure which to get...

    Flat top or button top?

    I've read every review, and I've watch every video but I cannot find the answer anywhere.

    This forum is my last resort, so hopefully someone has some knowledge on this.


  2. #2
    Full Member Go4iT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPL3 View Post
    I want to order 18350 batteries for my EA Mechanical Mod but I'm not sure which to get...

    Flat top or button top?

    I've read every review, and I've watch every video but I cannot find the answer anywhere.

    This forum is my last resort, so hopefully someone has some knowledge on this.

    AW Button Top 18350 700mah
    Part Number 797
    Readily available at an authorized AW Battery reseller (the batteries, that is). Did you purchase your EA yet? Vapor Labs in California has 'em in stock for $190.00 and you can get 'em online from them. At least at this minute. The way these are selling, they could be gone by the time you read this! Hope you enjoy your new Finnish Angel! Very nice mod... NOTE: Beware of AW Battery "clones", as these are being sold online as well as in stores. Effective 12/26/13, all genuine AW IMR batteries will have a new hologram AW logo.
    Last edited by Go4iT; 03-24-2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Added AW Battery disclosure
    "Freedom ain't Free..."





  3. #3
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    I've been using Efest IMR 18350 800 mah flat tops in a Ehpro EA clone and a newly acquired authentic EA from the forum classified. Using with a "Vape Safe" fuse for an added level of protection. These batteries are performing really well also.

  4. #4
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Rickajho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    8,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4iT View Post
    AW Button Top 18350 700mah
    Part Number 797
    Readily available just about everywhere (the batteries, that is).
    Not readily available just about everywhere. Real AW batteries can only be bought by legitimate resellers. If they are on Amazon or eBay they aren't real AW batteries. RTD Vapor and Sun Vapers are two legitimate places off hand.

  5. #5
    Full Member Go4iT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN, USA
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickajho View Post
    Not readily available just about everywhere. Real AW batteries can only be bought by legitimate resellers. If they are on Amazon or eBay they aren't real AW batteries. RTD Vapor and Sun Vapers are two legitimate places off hand.
    Thanks for adding this, I figured peeps would know not to go to Amazon for a high-end mod. I only buy the real deal from authorized resellers. The new ones from AW have a hologram on the logo to prove authenticity... Good reply post.
    "Freedom ain't Free..."





Bookmarks