E-liquid recommendations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: E-liquid recommendations

Default E-liquid recommendations

Here we go. Another noob. As most of you, I started off trying a friend's disposables the first few times and it intrigued me. I ended up getting my own disposable Blu ecig and liked it but wanted more, as well as a more economical way to vape. I read around and then ordered some White Cloud Flings. I wasn't too impressed but liked the amount of vapor they produced. I did some more digging and ended up buying the Halo G6 kit with one manual and one automatic battery, the Halo E-liquid variety pack and a few mini clearomizer tanks. As a starter, I really enjoy using my Halo G6 but I'm not too keen on the flavors. I am a fan of the Tribeca, but the others (SubZero, Malibu, Kringle’s Curse, and Belgian Cocoa), aren't that great. They are tolerable but I want something I really like. I haven't tried the Turkish Tobacco yet but will soon :) I live in Shelby, NC where there isn't a vapor store. I hope to visit a store so I can get some one-on-one advise about some eliquids to try out. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Welcome!

Strix Elixirs are pre steeped and ready to go out of the mailbox, inexpensive, and delicious (I love Blue Honey!), plus they have super quick shipping.

I recently discovered Mt Baker Vapor which is pretty popular around here, and they are also awesome, inexpensive, HUGE variety, and incredibly fast shipping.

Those are my two current favorites
    sdcii00 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member

Hello sdcii00! Welcome to ECF. If you like tobacco flavors, an RY4 flavored liquid might be something you would like. A lot of vendors have their own variety of RY4. A visit to a store with a tasting bar would definitely be a good thing for you.
    sdcii00 likes this.

If you like tobacco flavors I would highly recommend Alien Visions Liquid. I am not crazy about banana flavor but I love to vape Gorilla juice by alien visions. Just the right amount of sweet and tobacco.
    sdcii00 likes this.

Wow! You live in North Carolina? You're lucky. There are so many good vendors there. Let me see if I can find the link to them. I'll be back.

I couldn't find the ECF page giving them but here's a thread:

North Carolina Local Vapor Shops

You've got Mad Vapes and My Freedom Smokes (where I order a lot from) there among sooooo many others.
    Last edited by patkin; 03-06-2014 at 10:32 PM.
    sdcii00 likes this.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Howdy NC neighbor......glad to have you here. My advice to you would be, get your 5 posts in and go hang out in the E-liquid forum, I far more trust the word of experienced vapors over a salesclerk. I have learned SO much here and figured out sometimes a liquid has to steep, you cannot experience that in a shop. It would be inconsistent at best. I've found such wonderful flavors "online" that when my friends ask where to buy their juice, I say "the internet, duh".....welcome again!
    sdcii00 likes this.

Wow, you guys are awesome! I will definitely check out and most likely order some of these flavors you guys mentioned! Stylemaster, how do you steep the liquids? I have heard that sometimes they are inconsistent. Should I steep all liquids? Also, with my Halo mini tanks, what is the best way to clean them out so they are ready for a different flavor? I have just been running them under water for a while. Thanks again guys!

Quote Originally Posted by stylemaster2001 View Post
    Howdy NC neighbor......glad to have you here. My advice to you would be, get your 5 posts in and go hang out in the E-liquid forum, I far more trust the word of experienced vapors over a salesclerk. I have learned SO much here and figured out sometimes a liquid has to steep, you cannot experience that in a shop. It would be inconsistent at best. I've found such wonderful flavors "online" that when my friends ask where to buy their juice, I say "the internet, duh".....welcome again!
    Stylemaster, how do you steep the liquids? I have heard that sometimes they are inconsistent. Should I steep all liquids?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Mount baker vapor is great juice and easy on the budget. I buy the 100% VG stuff because I can't vape PG, and dilute the juice myself with distilled water to the consistency I like it. I use quite a bit of distilled water so the juice probably goes from 12 mg/nic to something like 9 or so. Solar flare flavor was pretty crazy, french vanilla isn't very strong, but good, caramel candy is fantastic, Hawk sauce is good, gets a little old after a bit. I didn't like their rasberry lemonade, It dried my mouth. I think they had to use a good amount of PG to bring the flavor out.

I just got some Boba's bounty from Alien visions, its still steeping, we'll see how it is once I load it up
    sdcii00 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brickfollett View Post
    Mount baker vapor is great juice and easy on the budget. I buy the 100% VG stuff because I can't vape PG, and dilute the juice myself with distilled water to the consistency I like it. I use quite a bit of distilled water so the juice probably goes from 12 mg/nic to something like 9 or so. Solar flare flavor was pretty crazy, french vanilla isn't very strong, but good, caramel candy is fantastic, Hawk sauce is good, gets a little old after a bit. I didn't like their rasberry lemonade, It dried my mouth. I think they had to use a good amount of PG to bring the flavor out.

I just got some Boba's bounty from Alien visions, its still steeping, we'll see how it is once I load it up
    Thanks for your reply! Are you allergic to PG; is that why you can't vape it? I'll have to check some of those flavors out! I was wondering if you would be able to dilute the juice with distilled water, not that I need to, but good to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast