Something I didn't expect has posed a possible problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Something I didn't expect has posed a possible problem

I know if had to introduce my mother to vaping, the ONLY way she could handle it would be with cigalikes (kr808d-1) with prefilled cartridges. There is no way on earth she could handle filling, cleaning, changing atomizers,etc,etc.

Of course that's not the optimal "vaping experience" but it might be the best route. Something like the halo g6, or the mig cig, or v2, etc.

Just depends on what you think here aptitude, and willingness to learn, would be.

Good luck...
    Talyon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchfry1942 View Post
    For my "Mum", I would do it all for her. And, sit in the evening with her for a together vape.
    That'd be like living back at home lol I would do it all for her, thats no problem. Thats something I am thinking. If she has a few tanks as suggested above I could fill them for her a few at a time.
    SleeZy likes this.

I have no advice to offer you, but I'm just very happy to hear that your mother is looking at your success and thinking about trying it. I know I would never have quit smoking if my neighbor hadn't walked over with his setup and let me check it out. Wishing you and Mum the best!
    Maurice Pudlo and MikeNice81 like this.

if you're not stuck on clearomisers- try a cartomiser?? All I do is push it down into the rubber cover it comes ( 2/3 full of juice) with and let it sit a bit.

Never a dry hit, gurgling, or leaking.
    Burnie likes this.
    Ah well....tout casse, tout lasse, tout passe...everything breaks, everything gets tiresome, everything passes...

Super Member Verified Member SleeZy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smurfdude View Post
    That'd be like living back at home lol I would do it all for her, thats no problem. Thats something I am thinking. If she has a few tanks as suggested above I could fill them for her a few at a time.
    Maybe buy tons of CE4+ clearos from fasttech (cheap bulk price) And fill upp about 10 of them at a time for her?
    I'm not sure if they would start to leak after awhile though. But with this idea all she has to do is screw them on the battery.
    Talyon likes this.

We need help, help us to support ! http://www.efvi.eu/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Let her try your tank and see if she can handle it before assuming she can't. And remember, she'll need training anyway. :-)

My mom has osteoarthritis in her hands and handles the Kanger T3 bases just fine. That was actually a bit of a surprise, but she has absolutely no issues with them, or with holding the bottle/dropper to refill the tank.

So yeah, my mom rocks a big setup with a 2.4 ml clearo. :-)
    Talyon, SleeZy, jensy and 1 others like this.

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Let her try your Kanger Mini. I find them way easier to fiddle with than the Protank 2 I have because it has that thicker area to grasp and turn at the bottom.. And I have trouble with my wrists and thumbs. I find the Kanger Mini and the iClear 30s tanks (the top fill and I haven't had to change my coils that often) work best for me.

My name is Jess, and I'm a magpie...Oh Shiny!
    I took a one way Nicoticket to ReoVille with my ProVari like an MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusPA View Post
    Let her try your tank and see if she can handle it before assuming she can't.
    I let her have a toot today. She coughed at first like we all have but seemed to be ok with the vape bit.
    Coldrake likes this.

Ultra Member

Try the anyvape from Davide or Aspire with the BDC head. I like it, wife likes it, and PBrusardo likes it (Check out his review on the Aspire version). I think your mom will like it as well.

Don't underestimate your mum. I'm 65 years old and have tried cartos, carto tanks, vivi novas, EVODS and now using the Kanger Aerotank. I did all of my own research and ordered my equipment knowing it may not work out.

My advice is to get her a variable voltage eGo or spinner battery and EVODs. This set up is what I call "fill and vape" and does not require fiddling. The only think you have to explain to her is ohms and voltage. If she can't see well, get her a magnifying glass and a lamp she can use (if she doesn't have one).

I'm so glad she's interested. Don't show your doubts to her, let her be the one to decide if it's too much for her. She may surprise you. And, btw, I smoked for more than 40 years, 1 1/2 packs of cigarettes a day. I've been smoke free for 2 years and the transition was totally seamless, no will power involved at all.

Good luck to both of you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast