Glass Tank Recommendations - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Glass Tank Recommendations

Super Member Verified Member Stringplucker's Avatar

I just got my Nautilus in today, and it is Pyrex. I would be interested in a wire cage to cover the glass, kind of like an old industrial light bulb cage, if they were to make one. 28 years as a tool and die maker has caused me to enjoy industrial looking things...and it would be cool if they were available. Until then, I've ordered a cut stainless tank for it. It should be here next week.

Zen Vaper Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stringplucker View Post
    I just got my Nautilus in today, and it is Pyrex. I would be interested in a wire cage to cover the glass, kind of like an old industrial light bulb cage, if they were to make one. 28 years as a tool and die maker has caused me to enjoy industrial looking things...and it would be cool if they were available. Until then, I've ordered a cut stainless tank for it. It should be here next week.
    Making Mods and RBAs could be in your future!

Super Member* Verified Member

I have both the PT3 and the Aspire BDC. Both glass and both dual coil. Like the Aspire love the PT3. Dual coil seem to like blends that are more VG than pg. Thicker fluids do well on duals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member Stringplucker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWachsmuth View Post
    Making Mods and RBAs could be in your future!
    Believe me, my mind is working like crazy, thinking of the crazy things I could do. I still have a number of things to study up on first, but it will happen soon, I'm sure.

Super Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have only recently started vaping but I have these kick butt 8ml Vivi Nova tanks which I got off of eBay and the really cool thing was they didn't come from China I got them in two days and they are perfect for when you're going to be gone all day long cause face it how much more stuff does a woman need to throw in her purse? Seriously lol they are already full of crap and we can't pack our juice in our purse too. So I love those tanks and plan on buying more. I know this was off of your topic but I wanted to share the 8ml option. :-)

PV Master Verified Member edyle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shurpacabra View Post
    hello ecf, and happy vaping.

I currently have a ProTank II and an AeroTank in my rotation, but would like to add to the collection in the near future. I am aware of the Aspire Nautilus tank (at a whopping 5ml if im not mistaken), but am not sure about many others. Ive heard mention of Phiniac and SmokTech but haven't really looked into them or heard much in detail. What pyrex tanks do you guys have experience with, and what do you recommend? Thanks and vape on!

miniprotank2.

eGo threaded.

the phiniac is a cartotank for disposable cartomizers;
    smoktech has the aro; which is like the miniprotank but with a metal jacket protector;
    they made a few other interesting tanks like .. i forget (PBC?) but there was one with a glass on inside but outer plastic. but mostly they have cartotanks - the DCT line of tanks.

Phiniac is a great carto tank and worth the premium price on looks alone. IBTanked is other great (pyrex) carto tank and will cost less. IBTanked offers a lot of different tank sizes to match different carto sizes and user preferences for capacity. Carto tanks are a good choice for those who want more vapor production than clearo wick systems will provide and don't want to deal with very high wattage vaping and winding coils.
    Tom Servo likes this.
    Sigelei Zmax V3 and V5. 22mm XL IBTanked. Smok single coil unpunched, no-flange 2.0 XL cartos. Unflavored DIY 95/5 VG/H2O 12mg nicotine with Xtreme Vaping nicotine base. Vaping since 11/19/2011. 35-year cigarette habit ended 4/22/2012.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Yes, I have the PBC (pyrex bottom coil) from Smoktech. the 5ml that I mentioned earlier. It has an outer plastic tank and a pyrex inner. Really good for the price. Not the best looking, but good tight connections. Simple bottom coil, they were my first. I still have two.
    "One day I smoked, the next day I was a vaper"

Quote Originally Posted by jjordan View Post
    I have only recently started vaping but I have these kick butt 8ml Vivi Nova tanks which I got off of eBay and the really cool thing was they didn't come from China I got them in two days and they are perfect for when you're going to be gone all day long cause face it how much more stuff does a woman need to throw in her purse? Seriously lol they are already full of crap and we can't pack our juice in our purse too. So I love those tanks and plan on buying more. I know this was off of your topic but I wanted to share the 8ml option. :-)
    8ML?! that's crazy! not in a bad way haha. i definitely don't need that capacity but that's pretty sweet to know

Quote Originally Posted by edyle View Post

miniprotank2.

eGo threaded.

the phiniac is a cartotank for disposable cartomizers;
    smoktech has the aro; which is like the miniprotank but with a metal jacket protector;
    they made a few other interesting tanks like .. i forget (PBC?) but there was one with a glass on inside but outer plastic. but mostly they have cartotanks - the DCT line of tanks.
    yeah that reminds me a lot of the protank actually, except for that one piece which i assume is the metal jacket protector you mentioned

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast