Ever been pulled over by a cop for Vaping? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Ever been pulled over by a cop for Vaping?

Quote Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post
    I'm shocked one with your attitude has had issues with police...
    See my point exactly you should reread my post all I'm saying is police ain't no gods in my book so if there's respect as a man I wont be the one that breaks that but if the cop is disrespectful then hay I'm am to police need to stop acting like they better then every body because we all know they are human and make mistakes in life just like I do the only difference is I don't run around with my nose up in the air like my crap don't stink

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ddloco View Post
    See my point exactly you should reread my post all I'm saying is police ain't no gods in my book so if there's respect as a man I wont be the one that breaks that but if the cop is disrespectful then hay I'm am to police need to stop acting like they better then every body because we all know they are human and make mistakes in life just like I do the only difference is I don't run around with my nose up in the air like my crap don't stink

Yes, I read post 45. I am truly shocked you have had issues with police...

Quote Originally Posted by stevegmu View Post
    Yes, I read post 45. I am truly shocked you have had issues with police...
    Im sorry your missing my point let just sqaush it okay
    Peace

Super Member ECF Veteran Ipster's Avatar

Zamazam
    Where did this occur?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first Vape order arrived = Feb 14, 2011. Last analogue Nov 06, 2012 MAHALO ECF!

Full Member Supporting Member ivanmor's Avatar

Been pulled over 2 times in Montreal, first time the officer stuck his head in the window (I know, shouldn't have opened it that far but have nothing to hide ) and that was it, smelt nothing but caramel and vanilla) the second one asked me to step out, I asked him if I was under arrest or if he was planning on searching my car. The answer was no - so I stepped out - and that was all, simply checking to see if I could stand was all I think he wanted, and since my questions were clear he just had me stand at the back of the car, gave me my papers and said have a nice day.

Nothing was said about the rules about driving. One did mention though that it would have been a different story if I had children in the car. Smoking with kids in the car is a big no no, that would have been one for the courts to "figure out" he said.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I got pulled over about three months ago by the UK traffic cops.

I literally think they didn't know what the hell I was doing behind the wheel and needed to stop me (fair play). Both were fine when I showed them it willingly, and my batteries, spare coils, liquids etc.

Was slightly annoying in the sense my step son was late being picked up, but they were genuinely concerned about what I was doing and seemed really responsive once I showed them. Not a lot of people vape where I'm from, sadly, had I had ten smokes hanging out my mouth I'd have been on time

I mean it can look suspicious if the cop doesn't know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Amraann View Post
    OMG! That is kind of BS IMO. How is it any different than lighting a analog and smoking while driving? Or what about eating while driving?
    Those are all ticket worthy. "Distracted driving" like texting here in New York is illegal also.
    Last edited by dudewheresmycar; 04-21-2014 at 01:48 AM.
    Burn_notice_fan_NY likes this.
    My wife says I never listen to her when she talks to me.....at least that's what I think she said.....

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I am amazed by these stories. I use only an ego while driving just to be cautious.

Pretty soon there will be a ticket for DWD...Dripping While Driving.

MWD...Mod/Mech While Driving.

Full Member Verified Member CoalCreek's Avatar

Haven't been pulled over and it would be a little aggravating to have that conversation with an officer so I just wait a few extra seconds to vape.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast