Need the right cartomizer for my setup - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Need the right cartomizer for my setup

Let me clarify what I said. None of my clearos leak, except a little on the 510 post - totally able to deal with that.

I just really enjoyed the flavor on this cartomizer, and the hit on my 100% VG was great. I just don't want half the contents leaking down all over my unit.

I just wanted a read on a better carto than the Joyetech. Anyone have a good read on this one? It looks like a good possible, due to the fact that I can get the 3-hole version for the VG.

Tanks for all the advice (pun intended).

Brian
    Last edited by bgardner; 04-21-2014 at 02:07 AM.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bgardner View Post
    Let me clarify what I said. None of my clearos leak, except a little on the 510 post - totally able to deal with that.

I just really enjoyed the flavor on this cartomizer, and the hit on my 100% VG was great. I just don't want half the contents leaking down all over my unit.

I just wanted a read on a better carto than the Joyetech. Anyone have a good read on this one? It looks like a good possible, due to the fact that I can get the 3-hole version for the VG.

Tanks for all the advice (pun intended).

Brian
    This is a slotted dual coil cartomizer to be used in carto tanks ONLY. Can't be used separately.

Smoktech makes non-slotted cartomizers that can be used without tanks, both single-and dual coil versions. Can't tell you if they anything like the Joyetechs--the Joyetechs I tried (years ago) tasted fine for about 1/2 hour--then they started to taste burnt due to the very ill-advised bottom coil placement.

Cartomizers

forum here just for cartomizers, a lot of good info
    -cartomizer its what I use now, exclusively, but with a tank.

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

I use cartotanks - the ones from IB Tanked. They never leak I chuck my Provari in my purse upside down all the time!

Just had to put a fresh battery on my tank & thought to myself how nice it was to not have any leaky juice to clean up. So nice!
    I've got the new ikenvape nitro cartomizer with a surric tank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12