Glass Tanks

Thread: Glass Tanks

Blog Entries

Default Glass Tanks

Hi all, final question, I promise. I discussed a problem with my Russian 91%. Anyway, do they sell glass tanks for the Russian 91%? The plastic is not working because of my juice. I think I read somewhere that Kayfun parts are also interchangeable but I am not sure if they sell glass tanks for the Kayfun's. Thanks for the help. Mark

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

The Russian has a stainless tank option. My full size came with both a plastic and a stainless section. Not sure if the 91 is supposed to come with it or not. I have never seen a glass section for it.
    "I want to vape somewhere new. Like.. a new world." - Christopher Columbus
    [Chi Sleek] [Chi You Brass] [Omega] [Prometheus] [Cyclone] [Hades] [Richman hybrid] [Russian Full Size] [iTaste SVD] [iTaste MVP] [igo-w] [Trident v2] [Brass Monkee] [On the way: Hana v3, Vapelyfe widebore brass drip tip]

Blog Entries

Thanks, I do have the stainless tank, guess I will try it and try not to overfill it!

PV Master ECF Veteran

I use a syringe w/blunt tip needle to fill some of my tanks, that way I know exactly how much I put in.

kidneypuncher has a glass replacement tank and they aren't cheap but seeing as it is a full glass replacement kit I think it halfway reaches the high price tag(e.g. breaking plastic tank after plastic tank).

Blog Entries

Thanks, I checked out his website.
    Last edited by mark_zullo; 04-23-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Did not check out website first