Would you go the extra $ and get a ProVari ??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1253Likes

Thread: Would you go the extra $ and get a ProVari ???

Account closed on request

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...y-provari.html

This has all the info you would need to decide

Super Member Verified Member Dampmaskin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you want lots and lots of features? Then don't buy a Provari.

Do you want something cheap? Then don't buy a Provari.

I bought a Provari for myself, and I am happy with it. But I'm not going to explain why I am happy with it, because in my experience some of the people here would take that as a provocation, and I can't be bothered dealing with that right now. It's late in the evening and I'm tired.
    Steam Engine - calculators for wrapping coils, checking battery drain, and mixing e-juice.

Super Member ECF Veteran SteelerFan's Avatar

nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapemail Stalker Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by anotherthing View Post
    Let's see. The ProVari are around $180. You can get a Vamo v5 for $35. So, I can murder off 4 Vamos and still have one working before I get to the cost of the ProVari. Furthermore, the Vamo does variable wattage. The ProVari is just variable voltage. We've seen a ton of variable wattage APVs come out in the last year. ProVari's answer? New color schemes. This year, the DNA20s and DNA30s have been released. Meanwhile, ProVari had released new colors. Technology everywhere else had been marching along nicely - Except with the ProVari.
    I felt precisely as you did till I bought a ProVari.....precisely....exactly.....not so much anymore...its what happens after murdering off a few cheap mods...

Super Member Verified Member MikeMills's Avatar

With all the new vape gear on the market, no.

Mike

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yet another one of these, this week.......

"me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a MVP 2 , Innokin VTR, a cool fire 1 and 2 itaste vv's I just revived my provari mini last week and all I can say is yes it is very costly but the vape is the smoothest out of all my devices and there is something about the electronics that make the battery's last longer on my cool fire 1 my 18350 lasts about 3 hours tops I am getting About 8 hours on the same battery with the provari also same tank with a 3.0 coil and really the vape is much better and as far as v/w being absent I am finding I can fine tune my vape so far the provari is going to be my all day device the VTR is going to be my back up I can't even vape on the mvp anymore just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member Tinkiegrrl's Avatar

Yes. Why? Because. That's why. And I'm happy with it too. The thing just feels so good in my hand. I can't really explain why. The vape seems to taste better then my MVP too, but I'm willing to believe that may just be in my head. I splurged on it as a 6 months quit smoking gift to myself. I suppose, in large part, because no matter what else I could have gotten, the thought of how a Provari would be would have been stuck in my head.
    Baditude, slappy3139 and Glenn_K like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

No. For $180, I can get at least 4 MVP2's.

Unregistered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I'm a cheap sob, so naturally when I drop a ton of money on something I usually get buyers remorse. Not with the provari. It is a very solid reliable device. I was using the vamo before buying my provari and it just blows that thing out of the water.

Let's see. The ProVari are around $180. You can get a Vamo v5 for $35. So, I can murder off 4 Vamos and still have one working before I get to the cost of the ProVari. Furthermore, the Vamo does variable wattage. The ProVari is just variable voltage. We've seen a ton of variable wattage APVs come out in the last year. ProVari's answer? New color schemes. This year, the DNA20s and DNA30s have been released. Meanwhile, ProVari had released new colors. Technology everywhere else had been marching along nicely - Except with the ProVari.
    Variable voltage and wattage are essentially the same thing. They are both measurements of power output. You are correct, after murdering off 4 vamos you will have one working one left before reaching the cost of my provari. I gaurentee that once that last vamo of yours is dead my provari will still be working and in the very off chance that it isn't I can send it back and get a replacement for a nominal fee. From what I've heard provape has unparalleled customer service.

When I had a vamo the output would drop off after the battery got half way down, even with brand new batteries. With my provari it stays the same throughout the entire life of the battery. <<This was the biggest selling point for me. It's called pulse width modulation iirc.

I am a hardcore provari fan. It was totally worth the money. I highly recommend it, without hesitation. It is the best device I have ever owned and I do not regret buying it whatsoever.

To anyone who has not personally owned a provari; The OP's question is not directed towards you. Besides that, you have no say in this. You cannot answer the question if you have not spent the money and owned one. He was asking for personal experience, which if you lack then you're just hating if you answer. Trying one isn't enough. You need to spend the money and actually own one.

P.S. I opted for the V2.5 with the blue LED...it ended up costing me 215$...best 215$ I've ever spent.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast