Are mod and batteries the same thing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Are mod and batteries the same thing?

PV Master Verified Member edyle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No, but the word mod is a bit loose in usage; you won't find it defined in the dictionary.

Most people call an ego battery a battery, but few would call it a mod.
    I suppose most would call an itaste vv v3 a battery also, but it does have a display screen so maybe some would call it a mod? I doubt that.
    The MVP is the same as the itaste vv v3 just it's bigger; but alot of people would call that a mod; it "looks like" a mod; I guess it looks big enought that you'd think if the battery died you should just be able to open it up and change the battery like changing a battery in a flashlight; that isn't the case though.
    Then of course there's the tubes that you put the cylindrical batteries into; whether regulated or unregulated, have a screen or not, these are all called mods.

mod: home made modified gizmo.

PV Master Verified Member edyle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by misspurse View Post
    I guess I am asking what they are exactly in refrence to be the same or if their? Also I am trying to step my game up I have a basic ego battery and a smoov Rev, should I get an Itaste V3 or a Vamo?
    Get an itaste vv v3, and mvp2, or a vamo.
    That list is in order of cost.
    Best bang for the buck is the mvp2.

actually I'm not familiar with the smoov Rev, but what you would get from the vvv3,mvp or vamo that you won't get from the ego batt, are:
    1: power regulation
    2: information: volts, ohms
    These things are crucial for new vapers when things are giving a problem and you need to figure out whats wrong instead of just giving up.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Id avoid the Vamo unless you enjoy throwing away money. Most of the people that Ive talked to that have bought one have regretted it.
    chellemmm likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12