Kamry K100 questions.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kamry K100 questions....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by omgfish View Post
    Thanks guys! Not sure I wanna sand anything just yet. When I reinvent the mold, I usually shatter it or render it useless shortly afterwords. I'm not to... Handy, I guess LOL.

I am thinking about rebuilding but not sure where to start really. I'm so excited. How does everybody like the k100? Does it produce real good vapor?

Sent from my XT1028
    The k100 is a hard hitter, but the atty does the work for the clouds. set your provari to 4.2 and that is how the k100 will vape on a fresh battery and it will get weaker as the battery drops.

for me my protank devices stay on VV/VW devices, the mech is much better with rebuildables, for me.
    itskohler likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

also like said buy good batteries. Sony VTC4 or 5 are some of the best and what i would suggest to buy.

K 100 was my first mech mod. My kit came with a fuse, 1-18350, 1-18650, a charger and a zip up case. I use it for my pro tank3 primarily. It just looks so good on there. After adding the aero base to my pt3 it really made my setup shine. Now for the cons. It looks dumb with any 22mm rda on top so I bought a sentinel m16 clone by hcigar for my rdas and it looks bad .... Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12