new here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new here

Default new here

Hi everyone. I have been vaping for a couple of months. I love it. it is helping me quit smoking. Recently ive been thinking of getting a rebuildable atomizer but not sure what kind the one i want is or if they make one like it. Id like to find one that has a deck you can build the coil and wick on the bottom and has a tank.

Welcome to ECF! I'm sure you'll find what you need there's plenty of great atomizers out there

King of the Clouds Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Welcome to ECF

I would suggest a Russian 91% or Fogger V4...
    "Don't drip and drive!"-Cloud Junky

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

welcome to the ECF. i would say do a search on rba and start watching some video reviews of building them and the performance and appearance...should keep you busy for a while.... and if you haven't yet take some time to explore battery safety before starting with rebuildables...best of luck

BFM , Brass Surfrider, full copper XXIX, Talon ,Shotgun ,Vanilla copper mods .Brass Monkee, Tugboat,Raiju , Quasar, Tobh , Jam, Omega and Plume Veil rda's.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Been using one of these for a few weeks now and Chris is really fast about getting it into the mail as well as a stand up guy.

Kayfun 3.1 by HCigar a great price at $33 - ThriftyEcig.com

Hi! am new here too and i have also been thinking of getting into rbas. I have done most of my research, and am thinking of going for the Kayfun 3.1 (although I'm also hesitant on getting a clone- because the real deal is really $$)- not really sure how much different it is though

Moved On Verified Member

Hello nice to meet you guys.

Bridgend, Cardiff, Mig/Glam, S.Wales, United Kingdom.

Hello all newbie to this forum too I'm glad to have found the site and look forward to interacting with you all.

I have been vaping for a month and found this forum. I love it and it is great here so many nice advice and interesting conversations!
    Nice to meet you, guys!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to the greatest little forum on earth. I started out with a igo-L dripper and I now have 3. Easy to build and flavors very good. It gave me good practice. I have the kayfun Lite from Fasttech which I was recommended and for $14.00 I thought I would try it. Whichever one you choose, I think you will find dripping very enjoyable. Good luck to you and always know that if you have any problems, there is always someone here that really wants to help you. Congrats again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast