Odds of getting a decent Nemesis from FT
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RichRod
  • 1 Post By coaldriller
  • 1 Post By The Ministry

Thread: Odds of getting a decent Nemesis from FT

Palm Desert, California (Palm Springs Area)

Default Odds of getting a decent Nemesis from FT

so I ordered a few new goodies from FT and im hoping my luck continues.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1448300

ordered that nemesis, Im hoping the HCigar 3D RDA that I just ordered from ebay will fit it properly.

Along with the Nemesis, I ordered the Kayfun 3.1 es, a nano kit, a custom top kit, a hybrid adapter, the switch magnet set, PC Tank yellow full size and yellow small size clear plastic and the blue tube nemesis set along with a few different red drip tips. I wanted to have a few different options for it along with a superman theme .

Whats my odds of everything fitting and what manufacturer makes that version of the nemesis?
    Last edited by shroomalistic; 05-18-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Super Member Verified Member RichRod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

well lets see theirs almost 900 reviews and it has 4.5 stars so im assuming itll be pretty darn good
    zmbgzus likes this.
    MODS: Nemesis clone 'torched' - Atomo clone - Origin clone - GP PAPS clone - Vamo V5 - Hana V3 clone

ECF Live Chat Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You should be fine.

PV Master Verified Member edyle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shroomalistic View Post
    so I ordered a few new goodies from FT and im hoping my luck continues.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1448300

ordered that nemesis, Im hoping the HCigar 3D RDA that I just ordered from ebay will fit it properly.

Along with the Nemesis, I ordered the Kayfun 3.1 es, a nano kit, a custom top kit, a hybrid adapter, the switch magnet set, PC Tank yellow full size and yellow small size clear plastic and the blue tube nemesis set along with a few different red drip tips. I wanted to have a few different options for it along with a superman theme .

Whats my odds of everything fitting and what manufacturer makes that version of the nemesis?
    I myself have been trying to figure out the answers to those kinds of questions.

Not understand what the nano kit is.

I know the hybrid kit is supposed to replace the top cap / 510 thread of a .. I guess 22 mm female threaded tube like the nemesis.
    Sooner or later I'll probably do just what you did and just buy a bunch a pieces and hope they fit together.

Palm Desert, California (Palm Springs Area)

Quote Originally Posted by RichRod View Post
    well lets see theirs almost 900 reviews and it has 4.5 stars so im assuming itll be pretty darn good
    there ultra fire 18350 have 900 reviews and 4.4 stars and they are crap.

Just read that some a HCigar versions and some are unknown versions.

Super Member Verified Member Dogeggs's Avatar

The one you ordered is one of the good ones, HCigar don't sell to fastech but they still have a very good supplier, all that stuff will fit no problem too.

Full Member Verified Member coaldriller's Avatar

Just remember...You get what you pay for..
    Merryhellion likes this.

ECF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I've got a Nemesis clone from FT and had very little issues with it. The switch sometimes works loose and starts to "stick" but it's a quick job to unscrew it and tighten the contact pin, and good as new. It looks ok, engraving is not as deep as the original - and the thing probably won't last as long as the real deal, but it works and it was cheap. Looks nice, too. Not tried any kits with it however. The threading is fine, not great, not bad. Overall, good for the money. As stated, you get what you pay for. It's functional and will tide me over until I can source and afford the real thing
    shroomalistic likes this.