I just got my EHPro Kayfun Lite + and am very disapointed - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I just got my EHPro Kayfun Lite + and am very disapointed

Had a similar problem on my Russian 91, replaced the o-ring and no more issues. I did have my clear tank break, but that was because i dropped it. I have the long mode tand and extended chimney on order, should be here next Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Filling the tank with the top off upsets the negative pressure/vacuum which these tanks use, just like a cartotank uses.
    Baditude, while this is true, I have found that if done properly, you can fill the tank (at least I can on my Russian 91) through the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmelda View Post
    If it's leaking when he turns it upside down to fill, it's almost certainly the small o-ring in the cap though.
    I would agree with this. Do the Kayfuns come with spare o-rings?

It takes a couple days to get used to the Kayfun. I've made quite a few mistakes at first, too, but after taking it apart several times, rebuilding the coils, and experimenting with the air flow, I think I've got it set so that it is perfect for me. The spare parts can be ordered online for a nominal fee. I, too, prefer to use the stainless tank. I use a syringe to fill with 4mls and that will last about a day.
    Horn321 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWachsmuth View Post
    Frankly, if an atty isn't using glass....or have an all steel option, I don't want it. Still can't believe they sell/make devices that can degrade....melt.....crack with a lot of juices. This is a pet peeve of mine. And yes, I can look up what juices can crack plastic....but thats a poor solution. Done ranting........
    I agree with you...but there is a lot of money to be made in aftermarket and custom parts to personalize things.
    GeorgeWachsmuth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodahSP View Post
    I agree with you...but there is a lot of money to be made in aftermarket and custom parts to personalize things.
    I agree, too, about the plastic tanks but there doesn't seem to be any glass tanks available for the Kayfun Lite Plus without issues that I've seen. The most interesting one I saw was advertised by fatdaddyvapes.com, but I've read that the fill hole on the bottom of the KFL+ won't work with it. Hopefully, there will be a glass replacement tank eventually that will work with the KFL+. If anyone has found one, please let me know.
    GeorgeWachsmuth likes this.

Zen Vaper Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Yep....but it has the steel option so I am happy with my Kayfuns.....
    If you want others to be happy, practice kindness......If you want to be happy, practice kindness

Full Member Verified Member

It took me a few days to get used to mine, i had some dry hits and such. and occasional leaking if it gets thrown around too much...otherwise I have been very happy with my EHpro! Any one tried the 2014 version?

Super Member Verified Member

Lol, I was filling mine one day and as I started putting the juice in I looked down at the o-ring on the counter. Then juice started pouring all over my hand.

Haven't had any plastic tank problems at all.

These things will drive you crazy sometimes but when they work they work really good.

Super Member ECF Veteran pfaber11's Avatar

sounds like a pile of dog turds. definitely won't be buying one of them. hope you manage to get it sorted. you really shouldn't have to .... around like this it should work perfectly straight out of the box . good luck.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast