Vision spinner 2 - battery issue?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Vision spinner 2 - battery issue?

Default Vision spinner 2 - battery issue?

I got the spinner 1600 (1650) and seems its not lasting as long as my other 1300 ones.

A few puffs and it goes from white light to blue.

Code:
    White light ~ 60%-100%, Blue light ~ 30%-60%, Orange light ~ 0-30%
    Im using it at 4.5v, did check the security code on the box and that seemed to pass.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Hi I have a spinner 2 and spinner 1. I had the same issue with them not lasting as long as I needed. Battery life is very dependant on your voltage settings. Higher the volts the shorter the life like with anything. I needed something to last longer so I invested in a innokin my taste mvp 2. 2600mah battery. I wish I'd gotten it sooner! Amazing vape! I would really consider getting a mvp2. You will NOT be sorry! !! You can even charge your phone off the mvp2.! Super long battery life. Hope this helps and good luck. Lower you voltage if you want longer battery life. Best wishes
    charla.bacon likes this.

I wish you hadn't said that,already waiting for the iTaste SVD. Just received the Aerotank, and I think I like that better than the pyrex carto tank.

I'm sorting out a VII 1600 myself. It seems to be a charging issue and not a battery defect - I'm trying a couple of things and will report back.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

THe spinners have an issue with using the correct USB charger, a fairly common one. I dont believe the EGO USB chargers work very well with them, but rather the 510 USB chargers are the right ones. They look identical.
    Caveat: I might have that backwards, the EGO is correct, the 510 not. Sorry, but I fixed my Spinner charging problems a long time ago, so I dont recall exactly which one. Whichever one you have (EGO or 510), get the other one.

EDIT: It looks like the one you want IS the EGO USB-B charger, and not the 510 one. Again, they look alike though.
    Last edited by Rodeorat; 06-16-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I couldn't get my Spinners to charge correctly until I ordered these from Fasttech.
    Yasmin65 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member kojul's Avatar

I second the MVP 2 opinion here. I didn't quit smoking until I got mine. I went through a ego twist and a Vision Spinner 2. My spinner would also never hold a charge long and eventually, the top pin solder connection broke, so I don't recommend spinners to anyone. However, I would recommend the MVP 2 to anyone I know trying to quit smoking.

Good move to the aerotank.

Full Member Verified Member SaabFanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeorat View Post
    I couldn't get my Spinners to charge correctly until I ordered these from Fasttech.
    Which charger were you using before with the Spinner II? I have a kangertech charger Kanger EVOD Charger Cable - KangerTech US, LLCand it stops midway. I have to unplug and plug back in for the charging to resume
    Blindtarm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kojul View Post
    I second the MVP 2 opinion here. I didn't quit smoking until I got mine. I went through a ego twist and a Vision Spinner 2. My spinner would also never hold a charge long and eventually, the top pin solder connection broke, so I don't recommend spinners to anyone. However, I would recommend the MVP 2 to anyone I know trying to quit smoking.

Good move to the aerotank.
    I also had issues with the Ego & Vision 2 Spinners and went to a Vamo V5 VV/VW mod running with a Rocket tank.

Registered Supplier

Voltage / Power / Current / Batterylife are all depended on eachother regardless of what e-cig it actually is, if you want battery power get a iTaiste MVP 2 , LOVE that box mod . I use that and the aspire nautalis tank, perfict VV/VW setup

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast