Best ecig battery?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best ecig battery?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Smile Best ecig battery?

Hello fellow vapors,

I am trying to determine which ecig bettery is the best. I have been using elite & instead e-cigs for some time. Interestingly enough, both uses the same charges but different atomizers. Elitelight lasts about 1 & half hour and instead lasts for a good two hours. These are regular sizes about 4 inches long.

The vapor level is fine, but every now and then I do have to change atomizers when the wick is damaged and cannot vaporize a new cartiage. I'd like to know if there are better ecig products of a battery that lasts longer then its limitations.

And yes, I know that batteries have a limited rechargable content until eventually, I'll have to replace it.

ECF Veteran

Does anyone know or is the forum deserted? If there is a topic about this, then I don't mean to re ask what was answered but It's not being found in the search database.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Katmar's Avatar

There is the kr808 kit, batt life 4-8 hrs.
    A mod would give you much longer life.
    I'm afraid you're gonna have to look around the forum to find what you want.
    Good Luck

ECF Veteran

Doesn't sound bad. Where can I buy this at?

I can run about a day and a half on the 6 volt mod that I made.

Check the modders forums.

Super Member ECF Veteran imawitch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just bought a rn4072 from mypvshop.com

its a pen style ecig..

my bats last me anywhere from 7 hours to 9 hours ..

however, i have copd and my lungs cant inhale as much as a set of healthy lungs, so this might be why my bats last me a while? as i take lil puffs

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A commercial battery unit is the only way to get long fiddle free battery life. The lithium-ion batteries are inexpensive, rechargable, last long and are available in the USA and China (for a bit less). Vapor is amazing, as the voltage is just slightly higher when first charged (4.2v). Some are built to run 6v (but I find it is too high and can burn out attys quickly as well as changes the flavor of liquids unless you use high voltage atomizers, which I don't want to buy).

A list of them is here: E-cig News: A run-down of all the big battery model e-cigarettes on the market

I can recommend the Chuck/Little Chuck as being one of the most dependable (and pretty nice, since you design what ever you want on it since the finish is custom). $85 delivered and has a 1 year warranty.

I use my 510 and 801 atomizers on them (it is built to run what ever atty you want, and you can use adapters to use other atomizer models on it). The Chuck uses an 18650 battery, and I get 2 days on it, the Little Chuck a 16340 and I get about 7 hours. THAG BUILT: A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing!
    Jeff's forum: Thag Built / The Chuck - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Other than that, the 801/RN4072/302 Penstyle gives about 4 hours of steady vaping... so does the 510 Mega Power battery. Both can be bought with the mechanical button so they are sealed from liquid.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I was wondering this very thing yesterday. Adapters are getting easier to find for all major models. I like the streamline of standard bats.

I am unaware of your specific model mentioned, but if the one poster is corrert about 808 D-1 <---- I am assuming d1 as most -but there is a 808 D2 (different threads)

Someone else mentioned get the 808 bats to me, but find they are liking the 510 with the cartos. (interesting that different generic bats-produce different results I guess??)

But while looking around at 808 bats, I think one of my fav venders is leading the pack on pricing currently (coupon code e-cigforum i think)

Here's the links that I have and waiting for the next midnight special that I want to buy. I am hoping to get 30ml apple under 9.00 lol. When I see apple ..I will probably order the first one listed below.

Manual Switch Battery for KR808D-1 (LONG) - $12.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
    Manual Switch Battery for KR808D-1 (SHORT) - $10.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce
    Battery for KR808D - $11.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

I wish ALL Suppliers would list the mAH of all batteries on their selling page-it would be soo much easier to guess the mileage one might get
    Last edited by natura; 01-03-2010 at 02:24 PM.

ECF Veteran

It is a atomizer screw in, not an outter, so the atomizer has the screw piece sticking out. Can't post links, so I can't show them after 15 posts... (so stupid).

Which is why I'm looking for a battery (preferbly from a company, ebay, amazon, or reputable paypal user) that suits my expectations.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

OH think megas of the 510 Helen are 280 mAh Dunno maybe some are 380mAh too?
    Just found a 380mAh at Vaper King for the 808
    KR808D-1 Extra long White with BLUE LED automatic e-Cigarette battery

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast