segelei 30w
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Susan~S
  • 1 Post By shatteredsoul76

Thread: segelei 30w

Default segelei 30w

Has anyone tried the segelei 30w? If so how what batteries did you use and what are some good chargers and how many batteries should I get and what type help please?

Retired & Squonking It Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a Pila and a Xtar VP2 charger. They are both excellent chargers and should be more than capable of meeting your vaping needs.

I believe that the recommended battery for this particular mod is the Efest Purple 18650 35A battery.

its always good to have at least 1 extra battery on hand.

​*** Keep Your Wicks Wet & Warm - Andy ***

PV Master Verified Member Susan~S's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eratikmind View Post
    I believe that the recommended battery for this particular mod is the Efest Purple 18650 35A battery.
    There are problems with some of the purple EFest batteries. The battery you listed is mislabeled. It is only 20A continuous.

This link is from Baditude (our resident battery/safety expert): Purple Efest Batteries not as Advertised
    Last edited by Susan~S; 09-01-2014 at 07:26 PM.
    HecticEnergy likes this.
    Steam-Engine - The "All in One" Vaping Calculator

Super Member Verified Member shatteredsoul76's Avatar

I have a Sigelei 20w along with 2 Sony VTC-5 and a Nitecore I4 V2 charger, it all works great.
    Susan~S likes this.

Just curious but why the Sigeli as opposed to say, a box mod? Personally I don't like the way it looks.

Retired & Squonking It Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Susan~S View Post
    There are problems with some of the purple EFest batteries. The battery you listed is mislabeled. It is only 20A continuous.

This link is from Baditude (our resident battery/safety expert): Purple Efest Batteries not as Advertised
    That is the recommended battery. As usual, buyer beware and purchase from a reputable dealer.

​*** Keep Your Wicks Wet & Warm - Andy ***

Super Member Supporting Member

I have a Seigeli 20 watt [with a 26650 tube from VariTube. I use mnke IMR 26650 3400mah for that.And a Seigeli 30 watt . aesthetics is subjecttive just like E-Liquid Flavors. I have been using thesr batteries for the 30watt and for my Mechs-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb4nj91as9k. I never build below .5 ohm and try to keep builds for my regulated devices about 1 ohm. or higher . Not a Cloud Chaser or super sub ohm builder obviously.