sorta new

Thread: sorta new

Default sorta new

Hello,
    I've been vaping for a year and a half, starting with mostly Mistic brand cartidges. About 8 months ago, I moved onto to refillable liquid types and never looked back. There is a store semi-locally to me (juicemafia) that I very much enjoy, even though I've tried some other brands.

Currently, I use a vision spinner 2 that I adore, works all day and the variable voltage is nice. I realize theres a huge world out there with mods and whatnot, but I'm trying to be minimalist for now.

The reason I've joined primarily is to get some recommendations on some other ego-type tanks for the Vision Spinner. I've primarily been using the different types of Smoktech ARO's, but a few too many leaks/flooding has caused me to start looking elsewhere. I've become somewhat adept thanks to Youtube and Fasttech at rebuilding/rewicking these single coils, but my research seems to show going to a dual coil would prevent leaking/flooding and improve flavor.

Any good recommendations for tanks with cheaper/easy to order or rebuild dual coil style?

PV Master Verified Member Susan~S's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't know of anyone who rebuilds dual Kanger coils. Most of us take our dual Kanger coils (once they have burned out) and rebuild them as single coils.
    Steam-Engine - The "All in One" Vaping Calculator

Welcome to ECF. I don't know much about rebuildable tanks, but when I was using the Vision Spinner, my go to tank was the Kanger Protank mini and never had leaking problems. But I also never rebuilt the coils, just bought replacements.

Hope you'll be able to find the answers you're looking for from some of the other members as well.