what's the best tasting "tobacco" flavored e-liquid?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the best tasting "tobacco" flavored e-liquid?

Default what's the best tasting "tobacco" flavored e-liquid?

I'm wondering what fellow vaper's have found to be the most "realistic" tobacco e-juice. There's so many out there I'm curious what you think... I'm a steam engine looking for some new fuel. hehe

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I like drewbacco but like tasty vaper tobacco better. He will have some in a few days. I bought the 48mg tobacco and the tobacco doubler. Way cheaper in the long run. You take the 48mg and if you want 24mg you just put a half a bottle of 48mg and half a bottle of the doubler and you get 24mg. The doubler is 0 nic. I think its a bit strong and had to cut it a little more. Hope this helps.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have yet to find a good tobacco.

What im always told is if you don't like RY4 or Marlboro, you won't like ANY tobacco juice. So now im chicken to try others

Well Ry4 and Marlboro from differnt venders taste different. I got Marlboro and ry4 from china and did not like them. I got ry4 from nhaler and its better. I still like tasty vapor tobacco the best.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Nhaler's High Voltage Kent

Super Member ECF Veteran

Im just really leery about ordering more since the stuff I got sucked hardcore. Only way I got through them was to mix 50/50 with strong menthol.

EDIT: correction, I really did enjoy the old style JC tenessee cured
    Last edited by Overlord; 01-07-2010 at 10:44 PM.

most tobacco I have do not have much flavor so I am going to use them with tasty vapor tobacco doubler. The doubler is 0 nic and only cost 15 bucks for 120 ml or 4 oz.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The closest I come to an analog is Eliquidplanets new "Essence" ELP-USA juice. It's a bit on the pricey side but the throat hit is just like an analog IMO. The taste is closer than others but nothing is going to taste exactly like an analog.

Quote Originally Posted by paso View Post
    Well Ry4 and Marlboro from differnt venders taste different. I got Marlboro and ry4 from china and did not like them. I got ry4 from nhaler and its better. I still like tasty vapor tobacco the best.
    I got my GF some Riskee Yuice from Puresmoker, their version of RY4. This is the best one of the 4 or 5 RYs I've tried so far.

But it doesn't taste like a cigarette either... it tastes much better!
    "Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else." --Epictetus

Moved On

I tried a Kent liquid when I first started vaping 7 or so months ago. It was very close to the Marlboro Lights I smoked. At this point, I'm not even sure if I could recognize a good tobacco taste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast