Smelling like "Vapor" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Smelling like "Vapor"

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I thought that no liquid smelled until I was vaping RY4 in the office (secretly) and when the next person came in they said "It smells like cotton candy in here". I just said "really? I don't smell anything". So I thought hmm ok maybe it was something else....until it happened again with a different person. So yeah Riskee Juice does have a smell. No one has ever made a comment on my menthol yet.

Ultra Member

My latest 'cigar' flavour liquid from TW is the first one I have actually been able to smell.....but it's quite nice...(nothing like a cigar though)......I am thinking of using it as an aftershave.......lol

Moved On

Yeah people are liars when they say these things have NO SMELL... But in truth. they have "just about" no smell heh... I mean sure if your nose is in front of my face when I exhale, your going to smell for sure. But it smells more like a hockey rink or a discotech (because those fog machines use the same technology) then smoke... And its bareable... Meaning you shouldnt really in your lifetime EVER get someone who will complain about the smell.. It doesnt linger much at all, and sure doesnt smell up the house any. That is, except for the chocolate flavors for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gto View Post
    My wifey says that one smells like skanky stripper perfume . . . & I'm like, how would you know that? Besides, Strippers smell of strawberries

I bought a mirage e cig a few days ago and to be honest i was quite disappointed with the fact that the vapour smells quite strongly. The tobacco flavour tastes nothing like tobacco and i have to wash my hands after using it due to the horrible smell on my fingers. Is this just these specific cartridges or is it all tobacco flavours? I'm thinking of switching to menthol, at least if that lingers i'll smell minty fresh :P

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My husband is super sensitive to cigarette smoke. It had gotten where I could not smoke anywhere near him. I now vape in the car without rolling down a window. He has never said anything about a smell. Of course as many of you know that when you smoked you could not even smell the cigarette smoke on yourself. I recently spent a week in the hospital and vaped constantly in my room. No one every said they could smell anything. I realize some of the flavors do leave that smell (like vanilla) but is usually a good smell.

Senior Member ECF Veteran rtbob's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was vaping on an elevator when it stopped to pick up a couple other people. The lady said it smelled like pop tarts on the elevator. I gave her my best innocent look I could muster at the time. note to self: always fart on the elevator to cover up pop tart smell.
    Last edited by rtbob; 02-19-2010 at 02:56 PM.
    GummiSnorri likes this.

The people who invented ecigs should be given the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rtbob View Post
    note to self: always fart on the elevator to cover up pop tart smell.
    Always good advice... Works for gum, coffee, and general BO as well!
    Vaping away the moments that make up the dull day...

I've been Jbox'd!

I haven't noticed an odor at all either. I do vape Mint mostly. One thing I can say is that it does freshen my breath while I vape.

Super Member ECF Veteran

My husband can smell it when I vape. He'll usually say something like, "Vaping that hot chocolate with marshmallows, right?" And of course, he's wrong on the 'exact' flavor I'm vaping.

But obviously he smells a scent in the air. And occasionally, he does nail it.

Debbie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast