Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any good USA made e-cigarettes?

Default Any good USA made e-cigarettes?

Are there any really good USA manufactureed e-cigarettes out there? I am looking for a complete kit rechargable batteries and battery charger and atomizer and cartriges. I am really just starting out and need something that comes with everything. Where can I get something like this?

Bird Brain Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I believe all of the manufacturers are in China. The big problem in ordering from China is the delay in customs (plus Chinese New Year is just starting.) If you order from a U.S. supplier (the ones listed at the bottom of this forum are all excellent and there are other great ones as well), they've already done the waiting for it to clear customs for you.

Every supplier has starter kits. Step one is figuring out which model will be right for you. I started out with a DSE801 (I smoked 120mm analogs so I like the extra length). I added a Joye510. I'm happy with both but I like the larger cart on the 801.

Read The Wonderful World of Vaping in the ECF Library. It will help you figure out which model is right for you plus it will answer a lot of questions you didn't even know you had.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There are some really good USA made battery units that come as a kit! (atts, batteries and chargers come from China, as do you cell phones, etc.). Bonus is that you'll only swap out a battery maybe once a day with a battery unit (depending on what you get).

The SP2 (Spark Plug) comes with everything you need including atty and liquid, cartridges, batteries and charger. Good price ($74.95) and is incredibly small and light weight with a bottom mechanical button on it. (I'd pick up a few extra attys).

Here is a link: SP2

Plus they have everything on the site available with a coupon code for $5 off a first order (code FIRSTTIME at check out) or coupon 5OFF for 5% off your total order.

EDIT: Forgot to say, I just picked up mine yesterday and LOVE it.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

Super Member ECF Veteran

if you get a good mod the batt will be about 900- 3000 mAh which means all you need to bring with you is your unit, some juice and a spare battery. much less annoying than bringing like 10 normal generic batts with you or a pcc!!!

I picked up the Protege full kit from Puresmoker, and had everything I needed to get started - I suspect by reading this forum and gathering advice that I was able to avoid many of the pitfalls of first time vapers. I will suggest that if you want to skip all the aggravations, you should just go and get a Silver Bullett, several batteries and attys, and some juice. If I were starting again, thats what I'd do!

Super Member ECF Veteran mwahle1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mojofunk View Post
    I will suggest that if you want to skip all the aggravations, you should just go and get a Silver Bullett, several batteries and attys, and some juice. If I were starting again, thats what I'd do!
    I agree 100%.
    Science is fun :)

SILVER BULLET FROM ALTSMOKE.COM MADE IN USA.

A lttle pricey, but this will be my next PV(6 volts)

Quote Originally Posted by mojofunk View Post
    I picked up the Protege full kit from Puresmoker, and had everything I needed to get started - I suspect by reading this forum and gathering advice that I was able to avoid many of the pitfalls of first time vapers. I will suggest that if you want to skip all the aggravations, you should just go and get a Silver Bullett, several batteries and attys, and some juice. If I were starting again, thats what I'd do!
    I with you on the Protege' but add to it the usb passthru along with the base kit. Gives you both portable, long use and at the pc desktop hits all in a very nice, sleek looking package.

The SB would be a bit big for my communting likes and knowing the way I vape, I'd be chewing thru at least 3 sets of batts on my 801's

Yes - I just ordered the USB thingy! And the Protege is definitely s.... looking for sure.

(edited twice! I can't believe this message board doesn't like the word that starts with an "s" and is followed by a "w", and then "ank". Weird.)
    Last edited by mojofunk; 02-06-2010 at 01:54 AM.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Default Heh

Maybe they think it's a drug reference. Slang for da kb bomb. That is what it means to me anyways.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast