Best "AMERICAN" made E-Cigarette. (STEAM ENGINE)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best "AMERICAN" made E-Cigarette. (STEAM ENGINE)

Question Best "AMERICAN" made E-Cigarette. (STEAM ENGINE)

OK, new member here, HELLO EVERYBODY!

Anyway, I still have my E-Cigarette Virginity but looking to pop my cherry any day now. Ha. In any case with my OCD condition I, of course want what I want -- the best, although I am not sure there is a "best" from what I read as it seems it is more user preference as a case by case basis. I am also obviously not sure if this is going to be my thing although I am hoping it will be. With that said, although truly money is not to much of a issue at all it would however be nice to stay somewhere between $100 to $150 shipped for my first trial device. I do not want something to cheap as I believe that it will not give me the full experiance to properly judge if the E-Cigarette hype is, well, for me! The most inportant reason for this thread is the following:

1. I know for sure that I want a E-Cigarette with the most vapor/smoke output. I want one with a kick but atomizer I gues sis what I am trying to say?

Second of all I would like:

2. I do not want to insult anybody here but I would like a American made product if one exist up to par of what I am expressing that I want. I just trust the american products better mostly in regards to what I am going to be inhaling into my lungs although I am still unsure if you can use a foreign E-Cigarette with american made Liquid, etc. With all this said, I am open to foreign devices if I can't get what I want at home (USA) as I truely want a device with a kick but vapor output, STEAM ENGINE -- if you will!

Ok, any suggestions, links, etc?

Thanks in advance everyone and great site,
    Stephen aka Cappa

BTW: I tried to put this thread in the proper place but it would not let me as I am a new user, if it can be moved -- great, if not as long as I get my answers from all these knowledgeable people out there -- I will Be HAPPY!

Unregistered Supplier Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

shux i thought this was for a new product...

as far as i know there are no american made e-cigs at the moment , i believe the intellicig , or intelicigS are made in the UK?

for purely vapor production with absolutley NO throat hit a loongtotem is the way to go but they can be VERY un reliable and the Smoke51.com customer service is horrible.

i really feel for a first e-cig you cant go wrong with a DSE-901 , puresmoker.com and the smokelessshop.com both have pretty sweet deals , i purchased my starter kit from thesmokelessshop.com and Kate was rad with shipping and replacing my bad battery and atomizer. The 901 isn't to bad with vapor either , mine fogs like ...some sort of fogging thing... anyway untill my Screwdriver gets here... sometime this week??

just my 2 cents

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Most all devices are made in china.

Johnson Creek Smoke Juice made in usA company and I use his juice in my china made devices.

Trog makes "screwdrivers" in the UK I think. That is a heavy duty e-cig.

Exclamation Hmm

Isn't N-JOY not made in the Good Ole US Of A?

I think I am caught between N-JOY and the foreign KissBox (Janty Classic) or what is the deal with the Smoke 51? Am I way off base here with a good product/Steam Engine per say.

Thanks for the quick replies everybody,
    Stephen

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

No.

Pretty much all of the standard (non mod) e-cigs are made in china and then re-branded by the distibutor.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Terraphon View Post
    No.

Pretty much all of the standard (non mod) e-cigs are made in china and then re-branded by the distibutor.

Sounds OK, SOOO, any recommendations?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

For me the penstyles are the steam engines, although the 901 has a tad stronger throat hit.

No USA-made ecigs. USA made juice is Johnson Creek Smoke Juice, but it's in bottles only, not cartridges.

Juice is juice, it doesn't "fit" to one ecig or another ecig.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmGreen View Post
    shux i thought this was for a new product...

as far as i know there are no american made e-cigs at the moment , i believe the intellicig , or intelicigS are made in the UK?

for purely vapor production with absolutley NO throat hit a loongtotem is the way to go but they can be VERY un reliable and the Smoke51.com customer service is horrible.

i really feel for a first e-cig you cant go wrong with a DSE-901 , puresmoker.com and the smokelessshop.com both have pretty sweet deals , i purchased my starter kit from thesmokelessshop.com and Kate was rad with shipping and replacing my bad battery and atomizer. The 901 isn't to bad with vapor either , mine fogs like ...some sort of fogging thing... anyway untill my Screwdriver gets here... sometime this week??

just my 2 cents
    Another Nevadan waiting for a SD. I ordered mine on the 23rd. I'm hoping it gets here some time this week too.

Unregistered Supplier Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Houdini View Post
    Another Nevadan waiting for a SD. I ordered mine on the 23rd. I'm hoping it gets here some time this week too.
    HA HA , that's hilarious i ordered mine on the 24th! Trog said it was shipping on Monday (yesterday) so.... however long it takes to get from the UK i suppose, And to completely de-rail this thread i'll say that Houdini is pretty much my hero... (along with Penn and Teller) and Las Vegas kicks .....

back on topic , i would suggest the 901 or a Pilot (m410) to the OP

Canadian Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think singling out Smoke-51 having bad customer service is quite unfair.

I have the same problems right now with all the other notably larger suppliers right now with ALL my devices and supplies. And, I seriously believe that its only due to the combination of "demand" because of recent popularity of these devices, then adding the market supply after-effects we're seeing cause by the Chinese New Years.

Its nothing more than a growth issue toppled with a supply issue.

To the OP, just about anything relatively inexpensive comes from China. The best you can hope for would be to find a decent supplier you are comfortable dealing with and simply buy your first device to get it under your belt.

I say that, because I can guaranty you that you'll be ordering others (just like anyone else with a new toy who wants to try the next new toy).

You're also not restricted to just buying from any "one" supplier for different supples. And will need to keep an open and resourceful mind to support your choice.

It all boils down to research, experimentation, the more research.

As far as choosing a first device, you'll need to decide if you are after simplicity of a two piece disposable cartridge/atomizer, or the three piece and stick with just replacing readymade cartridges and maintaining your atomizer........

Or the BIG DECISION of going all out and messing around with e-smoke liquids (supplier bought or mixing your own), syringes, atomizers, and the list goes on and on.

Do lots of reading and make an informed decision, but most importantly enjoy your new adventure, lol.

Good Luck in your choice(s).....

VapeOn,
    Greg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast