Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sour Liquid?!

Default Sour Liquid?!

Hey guys,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a sour fruity liquid that someone may have. This is usually one of my favorite flavors in candy so I thought why not?! Might as well see if someone has Like Sour patch Kids E-liquid, or Warhead Frenzy E-liquid, or Crybaby Tearsters E-liquid?!! Hehe

A man can dream right? I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if anyone knows of any?! Mmmmmmm it does sound delicious tho hehe.

-Tito

ECF Guru

Default Sour

Quote Originally Posted by douknowme12321 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a sour fruity liquid that someone may have. This is usually one of my favorite flavors in candy so I thought why not?! Might as well see if someone has Like Sour patch Kids E-liquid, or Warhead Frenzy E-liquid, or Crybaby Tearsters E-liquid?!! Hehe

A man can dream right? I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if anyone knows of any?! Mmmmmmm it does sound delicious tho hehe.

-Tito
    Dou--closest I have gotten to anything like that is Cranberry by Lorann--it has sort of a sour fruity flavor but along the Cranberry flavor line--Sun

Super Member ECF Veteran

i read this thread and wondered what would happen if you mixed fresh squeezed grapefruit juice with some VG? my face went into a sour pucker just thinking about it. lol.

Haha.. Grapefruit is too much for meee! hahaha

Ultra Member

I've tried 2 drops of realemon lemon juice straight on the atomizer, you Will pucker.

Super Member ECF Veteran

vince, any harm to the atomizer? i know anything with sugar will clog, but i've wondered about non sweet fruit juices.

Blog Entries

Hey, Lorann sells this, i don' know what the ingrediants are though. You may want to email them and find out.

https://www.lorannoils.com/p-9000-ta...vor-boost.aspx

A brit living in the heartland and loving it !!

ECF Guru

Post Nice Find

Quote Originally Posted by UkUsa View Post
    Hey, Lorann sells this, i don' know what the ingrediants are though. You may want to email them and find out.

https://www.lorannoils.com/p-9000-ta...vor-boost.aspx

UkUSa--Nice find--wonder why they do not list ingredients in the item detail--I will give them a call tomm--Might get a good throat hit off of it if it is viable for the atomizers--Sun

Ultra Member

It says no sugar, it's pure lemon juice, not sweet. can't say about atomizer, I only tried it once, Too sour for me!

Blog Entries

I'd noticed this when browsing through their flavors. It is posted in the bottom right hand corner.

Think it was real cheap for 1oz. I need to order some english toffee some day so maybe i'll get an oz to try it out.
    A brit living in the heartland and loving it !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast