Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: closest tasting juice for a marlboro red smoker

Question closest tasting juice for a marlboro red smoker

Any suggestions for the closest tasting juice or carts to marlboro reds? I just got my puresmoker pilot m401 today and am still waiting for the battery to charge only 2 1/2 hours left to make 12 hrs of initial charging i bought 5 med marlboro cartridges and marlboro juice also risky yuice,banana nana, coffee bean and strawberry cash juices. I heard that they used to have a camel juice that was closest to marlboro but it wasn'tthe cash juice it was the other one. Anyway any suggestions would be helpful. thank you, I'm counting the minute to vape!!

Moved On

Hi Giamarisa. Sorry, I can't think of any flavour that tastes like real burning tobacco. Soon enough you'll probably hate that taste anyway, there are much nicer flavours around.

This is the place to look for flavour descriptions - E-Liquid Reviews - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

I have agree with Kate here. When you think about it, how good does a cigarette really taste? And if you can 'smoke' something else that can satiate your nicotine lust, why would you want the taste of chemicals and burning plant material? I just started on Wednesday, and like you I initially wanted something to taste like my Marlboro's, but I've come to the conclusion that I would rather enjoy both the taste and feeling. Plus, it's always nice to have options. Have a different flavor based on how you feel at the moment. It's great to have choices aside from just regular and menthol.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Sorry, I can't think of any flavour that tastes like real burning tobacco. Soon enough you'll probably hate that taste anyway, there are much nicer flavours around.
    true enough

IMO, as a 34 year 2pack Reds smoker ~ Marlboro's don't taste anything nearly like real burning tobacco anyway. however, while vaping i've on occasion started to melt a few cart fibers - now that comes pretty close to a red.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think most of us have been in this situation when we started.
    Wanting something that tasted like what we were trying to replace.
    But as we all know, nothing is just like the original.....
    My best thought is to grab a tobacco flavor at med. strength.
    Also pick up some Riskee, 555, Original tobacco or viriginia blend.
    (Thoses seem to have a "tobacco" flavor,but will also slowly lead you into much
    better vaporing)
    Not many people here (after vaporing a few days) have any urge to go back to tobacco flavor.
    Then you can jump, both feet first into the many other flavors out there until you find the one "you cannot do without)
    Well......at least not do without "this" week.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran strayling's Avatar

What Kate said.

Riskee is a good bet, 555 tastes like fermenting socks to me, Tennessee blend from JC is quite tasty. Do yourself a favour and get a sampler pack (I can vouch for the JC starter kit), give some of the fruit flavours a try - you might surprise yourself

Super Member ECF Veteran panderson01's Avatar

When I met my wife, almost a quarter of a century ago, I was a Diet Pepsi guy and she was a Diet Coke gal. sometime after we moved in together I was drinking Diet Coke and now cannot drink Pepsi.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tinear View Post
    true enough

IMO, as a 34 year 2pack Reds smoker ~ Marlboro's don't taste anything nearly like real burning tobacco anyway. however, while vaping i've on occasion started to melt a few cart fibers - now that comes pretty close to a red.
    That's pretty funny.... been in that spot myself that yummy burnt taste. I thought the Janty Marlboro was pretty close to a red when I started. Then I got my sense of taste back and then it tasted better.

I smoked Marboro Reds. The 24mg refills don't give the same "morning cigarette" hit. Do I need a stronger battery than the Nebula 280 mAH, or should I go to a higher e-juice stength like 36ml or higher?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Vaporbomb has Max Ultimate. While it doesn't so much taste like an analog it "feels" like one. It's one that I have to have in the morning or after a meal.
    Joye 510 Mega>Joye eGo>Lovin' my Riva!
    ^^^^Not loving my riva so much nowadays
    Now it's all REO love!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast