Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Better E-Juice Companies than Others?

Hi! Im brand new to vaping myself. I've been analog free since my kit arrived on Monday afternoon.

We ordered our first liquids from vaporbomb.com the prices are wonderful there. (about $4 a bottle) We received our order SUPER-FAST. like 2 day's.

He also threw in small sample bottles with our order--a pleasant little surprise. very nice customer service, and they included cards explaining what "vaping" is, just in case you are confronted by someone claiming its harmful to them (in public places). So that was nice too.

Anyways, we will continue to shop through them.

*They also offered the Pv/vg in different combinations for you to choose, and also offer custom blending. (you can purchase a bottle for around $8, with 4 different flavor combo's of your choice....)

Super Member ECF Veteran SirVette's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butrfly4200 View Post
    ... have been off the analogs for 14 days now! I'm told that between 2-6 weeks that I should have my taste back...hoping that's true!

Quote Originally Posted by gashin
    Welcome to the vaporizer world . Your taste buds adapt to flavors quickly.
    What works for me is breaking up the flavors you usually use with something
    completely different, like menthol. I usually lose taste of liquids within ahin
    week but as soon as I throw menthol into the mix the other flavors come
    back.
    Newbie Taste Buds = No Flavor?

I have seen some posts about taste changing, but have not seen a poll on it.
    Elite 808 w/ 901&T attys eGo-C eGo-T Janty eGo

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for the tips in the regular forum, I ordered 11 different flavors from V4L yesturday and I cant wait to try them all. I have had my Sidesho for about 6 weeks, finally able to drop the analog all together a couple of days ago, whoo hoo the e-cig finally taste better than the analog!!!! No doubt I am hooked and got the hang of it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by flowertheif View Post
    Hi! Im brand new to vaping myself. I've been analog free since my kit arrived on Monday afternoon.

We ordered our first liquids from vaporbomb.com the prices are wonderful there. (about $4 a bottle) We received our order SUPER-FAST. like 2 day's.

He also threw in small sample bottles with our order--a pleasant little surprise. very nice customer service, and they included cards explaining what "vaping" is, just in case you are confronted by someone claiming its harmful to them (in public places). So that was nice too.

Anyways, we will continue to shop through them.

*They also offered the Pv/vg in different combinations for you to choose, and also offer custom blending. (you can purchase a bottle for around $8, with 4 different flavor combo's of your choice....)
    Thanks flowertheif! I just checked out their site a bit, looks good. I like that they off a mix of VG and PG. I just received my order from Cignot, I just ordered PG because I've had that already and didn't have any problems. But, they sent me a sample bottle of cherry cola VG, tasted awesome, but my lips got greasy, think my mouth had a film on it also. I got awesome vape with the VG, but I know I don't want 100% VG! Too greasy for me! Actually, now that I think about it, this morning when I work up my lungs hurt as if I had been smoking analogs all night, wonder if that is from the VG?!?!? Normally, my lungs don't hurt in the morning from the PG, even if I had been vaping non-stop all day!
    Last edited by Butrfly4200; 04-29-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Resident Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Three weeks into vaping, I'm not able to enjoy chocolate or vanilla flavors, either. Somewhere down deep I can detect a little flavor in those, but they were a disappointment. I'm looking forward to another 3 weeks or so when my taste and sense begin to return to normal. Peanuts have taken on a wonderful taste already!

Tobacco flavors are my staple right now and I'm enjoying them. Everything I've tried from Cignot is good and their service is as fast as I 've seen. Every time I've placed an order, my Droid informs me immediately that my order was received and it's usually only an hour or so before the Droid tells me my order has shipped and the email gives me a tracking number for USPS. When I have emailed them with a question, the response is almost immediate, within a few minutes. That is outstanding!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112