Cigalectric?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cigalectric?

Default Cigalectric?

First off, I am brand new to the e cig, just started the day before yesterday. I actually started with an e cig that i got at the corner gas station. I got the disposable one. It's cigalectric. I thought it was cool and was going to get the "starter set" which is the rechargable one, with usb thing and a sample cartidge thing for a menthol and non menthol. (of course i was going to get a box of the cartriges also, but i wanted to look on line for this brand to see about the track record and I have found zip, zilch nothing, nada. There webpage is a sigle PDF style page, (wont let me add the link but it is cigalectric dot com). I am still considering this just because of the convinence factor but, has anyone had an expirience with them?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

How much were they asking for it?
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

The disposable one (that I already got) was $19. came with the one big battery thing and then 3 cartridges. the starter kit was $65, and then a pack of 5 cartridges is $19 also.

Should i stay away from this one?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BEEFENHAUZER View Post
    The disposable one (that I already got) was $19. came with the one big battery thing and then 3 cartridges. the starter kit was $65, and then a pack of 5 cartridges is $19 also.

Should i stay away from this one?
    cignot is in IL and they have a great 510 starter kit for $35: Joye 510 NO BOX

Super Member ECF Veteran Jonmo1's Avatar

I wouldn't say "Stay away" as in It sucks, don't waste your money.
    But there are probably better values out there.

You got the disposable already, so the bottom line is, do you like it?
    If you like it, and it works for you, Get it.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Eh I dont think that 19 for a disposable, just get an idea of whats it's like is to bad.
    Dont recommend getting the starter kit....for the same amount or 10 bucks more you can get a good proven model.

I suggest reading the 1-6 intro in the library section, and there are tons of reviews in the reviews sections of different models.
    Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you like the disposable, why not just get a decent e-cig from one of the vendors on the forum? Start yourself out with a nice 510 kit and you can always move on from there. Madevapes has a nice mega kit for a very reasonable price.
    Don't you hate it when people make promises that they do not keep?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you're in Illinois, I'd bet Cignot (also in Illinois) would get a 510 kit to you in 2 days. The ladies are very fast, and dependable.

I agree with all of the above posts. I recently started vaping - and thanks to the reviews and advice from this forum - I jumped in with cignots 510 starter kit. The girls there are amazing and I LOVE my Joye 510. I havent looked back since the parcel arrived.

Check out the 510's - will cost you about the same.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cliff5550 View Post
    If you're in Illinois, I'd bet Cignot (also in Illinois) would get a 510 kit to you in 2 days. The ladies are very fast, and dependable.
    I second that

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast