Buying E-Liquid in Boston

Thread: Buying E-Liquid in Boston

Default Buying E-Liquid in Boston

I've ordered some new e-liquid but it won't be here for a few days. Meanwhile, I'm having to resort to my back up liquid which I'm not a huge fan of. I've been trying to Google a place that may sell the liquid in or around Boston with no results. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Thanks much.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I havnt been able to find anything either and I did some serious looking. Only 2 places I found was in New Hampshire and the cape. I would rather wait 2 days than drive.....or maybe not .

I would like to know, too. Just in case. Anyone else out there luck out and find around Boston?

When I started my quest to find a place in mass. that sold ecigs', I googled smoke shops. I did find one place in the berkley area. I talked to him over the phone, I decided not to go in due to my laziness in trying to find a parking place in that area. It was a few months ago and I forgot the ecig brand ( it wasn't a mall keosk brand). Good luck.

Also , there is a 'Boston Vapers club in this forum. They might know of a place.

Eastern Vapors, Saugus, MA. or Smoke To Live - at NORtHSHORE Peabody Mall, across from Starbucks .

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin'JackFlash View Post
    I've ordered some new e-liquid but it won't be here for a few days. Meanwhile, I'm having to resort to my back up liquid which I'm not a huge fan of. I've been trying to Google a place that may sell the liquid in or around Boston with no results. If anyone knows of any please let me know. Thanks much.