ecigs at gas stations
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ecigs at gas stations

Default ecigs at gas stations

i found an ecig close to the kr808d-1 style at a gas station , the carts were about 1/5 longer . i bought a disposable model for $14 with tax . the battery did not last long enough to use the cart up . the kits were $75 including a charger 2 batteries and a 6 pack of carts either a bad tasting tobacco or menthol . any sightings of good ecigs that are not online ?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Not yet, The gas station by my office just started carrying the "Envy" e-cig kits -
    $ 49.99 - two batts, five pre-filled carts and a USB - wall charger and PCC comes in another package deal for $ 24.99. I looked them up online and it doesn't seem like the best e-cig product - also doesn't appear to be compatible with other accessories (not sure of that, it just appears so based on their advertising). But I must admit it is a little heartening to see more and more businesses carrying e-cig products. The more mainstream it gets the better. We still desparately need major, prime-time Media coverage with Fair and Accurate information being discussed about the technology and ample time given to explain the technology and the benefits-to Everyone, not Just smokers!!

a gas station near me had the Envy's. I talked to some people there about it before I decided to order my 510.

Per the attendant, they have some quality control issues w/ the Envys. Several were returned due to failures, but I don't know if the units are "bad" or if it's a matter of poor instruction.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I sent my Blu back and ordered a Sidesho. Ever the impatient one, I picked up an Envy starter kit to tide me over while I waited. It came with 1 battery, 1 atomizer, 1 usb character, and 5 pre-filled carts. While the battery charged, I gutted the first cart and replaced the contents with blue foam and some nicer juice. I wasnít expecting much from it, but I have been pleasantly surprised. The vapor generation has been pretty good and consistent. I canít speak for the traditional filler, but with the foam it empties the cart. In all, it has pleasantly exceeded my expectations. Now, Iím not saying that anyone should rush out and pick up an Envy. The starter kit runs around $50 and you can get a lot more for your money elsewhere. If youíre not into refilling, the prefilled carts run a ludicrous $10 for 5. However, if you absolutely have to have something right now, the Envy doesnít seem that bad.

Super Member ECF Veteran Kirssstens's Avatar

The problem with the gas station kits is when your battery dies, you have to go online to replace it and it costs a freakin fortune. Otherwise you just have to buy kit after kit and who has the money for that.

7-11 great cigs, great price $20--also they are supposed to honor an exchange warranty within a year of a receipt

have yet to see ecigs in a 7-11 in austin tx

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Somebody needs to get some 510, Ego and Riva Kits into these Gas Stations and Convenience Stores. Then when the newb purchases they'll have better chance at a positive experience.

t9c

Alvin e-cigs sells good PV's (eGo,Riva,510,etc.) and juice at Trader's Village II in NW Houston on the weekends. Don't know if you're close though. Take a look at VaporSearchUSA and do a search for a town near you.
    Reonaut, CASAA Supporter. Analog free since July14, 2010.

is there any vape shops at all in austin? im trying to look around and the only thing i can find is www.ValueVapor.com - Deep Discount Electronic Cigarettes i just sent them an email asking if they have a local shop.... it would make it sooo easy if they did instead of creeping on the mail man everyday! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast