how long does an ego battery charge last?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long does an ego battery charge last?

Default how long does an ego battery charge last?

I posted for the first time a couple of days ago and got some great quick advice on buying a started kit... THANKS!

A couple people recommended the ego over the 510 saying you have to charge 510 batteries frequently...

My question is, how much longer can you go between charges with the ego? If I smoke 10-20 regular cigs, could I go a whole day with the ego without recharging? I was thinking that would be nice, plus the option to take on a camping trip w/ no way to recharge...

I like the 510 price, but am leaning towards the ego...

Thanks again, all!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I get 6 or 7 hours with an ego battery when I use it at home, and I tend to chain vape. It lasts all day when I bring it to work.

ProVari v2.5 | Vamo V2 | Chi Chi | iTaste MVP

Default thanks

Thank you Henry. That sound good to me.

Default i meant hendry (eom)

Meant Hendry not Henry... sorry

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The eGo lasts 8-9 hours for me but lasts 10-12 hours, or more, for my wife. I used to smoke 2-3 packs a day and she would smoke about 1 pack. A 510 XL battery would last me 2-3 hours and hers would last 6-8.

Super Member ECF Veteran Kirssstens's Avatar

I get 5-6 hours, I know I do it twice a day but with 510 charger.

Camping, look into a:

Car charger
    solar charger, that will accomodate the cellph and ipod too
    Kensington power pack

Super Member ECF Veteran hecknaw's Avatar

Yep!! go'n camp'n fer a week! I'd take my SB and 3 maybe 4 fully charged 18650 3000mah batteries, 30ml E-Smok'n juice and 2 extra atoms. I sit down by da lake..................................OH DAMN Ima SOOOOO Out uf HERE!!!!!! LATER.......Hecknaw

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Now that's funny hecknaw.
    Last edited by cliff5550; 05-31-2010 at 12:07 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Using a LR atty on my eGo, I get 6-7hrs of sporadic chain vaping ( i dont vape nearly as much sitting in my office at work, but soon as i hit the doors its on)

Using a standard atty, i get 10-13hrs before i need to swap batts

My "To-Go" kit.. I use the face plate case to my cars head unit... it holds 3 10ml bottles, my spare eGo batt, a few Q-Tips, 1 spare Carto, 1 spare standard atty, 1 spare LR atty. 3 different suppliers business cards, a couple "individual sealed" alcohol swabs (for any friends i come across that want to try my eGo, im a germ freak....) and last but not least 1 paper clip.

All of this is held very neatly and snugly in the "protector case" for my Alpine Head Unit's removable face plate

All in All.. eGo is great, i prefer to use mine with an LR atty 95% of the time, the other 5% i use a gutted 510 carto see this link:
    Dogs' NF Carto Mod (KR8 Atty)(510 vertical atty) post #43 is of particular interest.

However,, IMHO,, the lifespan of the LR atty is frustrating.. and more so, the price of the LR atty in consideration of their short lifespans.. its worth it to me.. i will be ordering a 5v mod next Friday.. and hopefully this will end my Hardware search.

I love my E-Go because 0f the long battery life.... a good 7 hours of heavy vaping. I have two. I wish I'd gotten the E-Go's jn the beginning instead of the 510. I'[m going through attys fairly quickly though. That's the only problem that I'm having. Be sure to always have several extra atty's on hand. I got down to only one the other day and I was sweating it until my order of new ones arrived...thank goodness that Cignot has such quick delivery.

I've gone without cigs for 5 weeks now so I'm not worried about the cost of extra atty's...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast