Cool Vapor (no really COOL)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool Vapor (no really COOL)

Default Cool Vapor (no really COOL)

I'm looking for a mod or a brand that LOWERS the temperature of the vapor. I've come to realize that I don't like throat hit, dry mouth and dry taste. If you are wondering what I am talking about, try vaping with a ice in your mouth. Please try to avoid inhaling the ice, so you may live long enough to reply.

Please PM me if you have an idea.

Nhaler has 510 mega cartomizers that have higher resistance atty's inside them. I don't like them because they produce little vapor and little throat hit, but they may be just what you're looking for.

I haven't tried it yet, but all VG liquids are reputed to have much more vapor, but much less throat hit, so maybe trying that in your existing pv might help as well.

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I doubt the heat of the vapor has much to do with any dry mouth or dry taste you are getting.

The dry mouth is because PG and VG are both humectants, which take water from you.
    Drink more water.

As far as the dry taste, I'm not sure what that means, but maybe you should try some menthol flavors.
    And finally, to reduce throat hit and produce cooler vapor definitely get some VG juice.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

DC2 is iright - you NEED more liquids now that you vape - most people don't drink nearly enough anyway so this will greatly please your skin and kidneys.
    Also not sure what you mean by dry taste but its probably conected to you not drinking enough (water is best but juices, or watery non caffienated cordials are also good).

Super Member ECF Veteran roadrash's Avatar

I have noticed all the prefilled 510 products have good taste and thats it,
    no Th and no vape. Until we refill and try to create the fog machine.

Super Member ECF Veteran

hookah filled with ice water....great taste, tons of smoke....COLD exhale

as far as pv's go, i dont think its possible without extreme modifications.

Thanks for the help..either VG or tobacco flavoring however gives me an extreme sore throat. 04_srt, that's exactly what I'm thinking of, an e hookah, but smaller.

Sometimes I play with the vapor a little before inhaling. When I take a mouthful of VG vapor and let it climb, slowly out of my mouth, it truly feels cool on my face. It also feels quite moist.

That said, don't let the humidity of the vapor fool you, it's not water vapor. Your mouth will feel dry due to dehydration.

In my humble, newbie opinion:
    Vape on VG liquids.
    Drink more fluids.
    Use a normal battery.
    Enjoy.

Mike

I just switched to LR attys for more warmth, but the Totally Wicked Patriot Range Melon (cantaloupe) I have found to be a cool and juicy vape...best way to describe it. Good vapor and decent throat hit but it feels very cool and wet, just like biting into a cool
    piece of melon, worth a shot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast