Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Any E-Cig users in Louisville, KY?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by turretin View Post
    Hey guys I'm a newbie in the Vape world and live in Louisville as well. I'm currently trying to see if Panera will let me vape in their cafe. After doing some online digging, I found that Panera's policy is based on the local manager's discretion. So, maybe we'l find one brave enough to let us vape!
    Hi, I'm in Louisville, too. I don't ask, I just vape. Carrabas grill, PF Changs, Molly Malone's, IHOP on Hurstbourne, couple of others. Haven't had a complaint yet. I use a big battery on my ego-t, so it probably looks more like an inhaler than a cigarette. If I know ahead of time, I use a low vapor mix. Haven't had a complaint yet. Maybe it helps that I'm a 62 year old woman, pretty much invisible anyway! lol

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jejune43 View Post
    I am moving to Louisville early next year!
    Excellent! Most people who live here like it. I'm back home after 30 years in Los Angeles and the only thing I miss is the weather. Or more precisely I guess I miss the LACK of weather "events". We must have at least seven different kinds of precipitation.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBOY82 View Post
    There is a little store in the amazing flea market in shepherdsville that sell e cig stuff like ego batteries , eliquid, and stuff like that. I think they are a little pricey for my taste but if you ever in a jam you can get something from them. But of course that flea market is only open on the weekends (8am to 5pm i think). But I hear they are opening a store on Dixie Hwy. They do have plenty of flavors thou some that i've been meaning to try for a while like honey cured tobacco and such. I believe there e juice is 8.99 for a 10ml to 9.99 depending on if it is imported from china. Funny thing is I went there today because I was looking for some cartos and they told me they don't do cartos which is weird. I see plenty of tank stuff for the ego-t but they do carry the ce4 clearomizer (stardust) for 7.99 which i picked up and I do love that thing first one i've had.
    Yay! I have an ego t in my mouth every day. Good to hear there is a at least a marginally available vendor locally
    JBOY82 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyLydia View Post
    Yay! I have an ego t in my mouth every day. Good to hear there is a at least a marginally available vendor locally
    I was just in the store today, the first day of operation right now they have a raffle going on they are going to draw for on saturday 4/7/12 for $500 in free merchandise. Got some honey cured tobacco and another stardust there for $17 so i guess not too bad considering they are the only local vendor that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by JBOY82 View Post
    I was just in the store today, the first day of operation right now they have a raffle going on they are going to draw for on saturday 4/7/12 for $500 in free merchandise. Got some honey cured tobacco and another stardust there for $17 so i guess not too bad considering they are the only local vendor that I know of.
    I live in Jeffersonville, IN. Would be interested to know the name and address of the new store.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeileen View Post
    I live in Jeffersonville, IN. Would be interested to know the name and address of the new store.
    8270 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258 (502)935-2322 there you go I think it was called Maxx E cigs or something like that
    Jeileen and TheAbbrvtr like this.

Yep, it's Maxx's Electronic Cigarettes (smoketonight.com - their website doesn't yet reflect that they are affiliated with that location, but they have business cards with that URL that list the 2 other locations referenced on site as well as the new Dixie Highway location). Just went there yesterday for some juice and to check out what kind of inventory they had. I was pretty stoked to find something local that wasn't of gas station quality. Reasonable prices for the most part. Bought my first Vision Stardust CE4 Clearomizers there and some Spearmint ejuice (of course I discovered the version 2 with replaceable atty heads online that same night; live n' learn).

They were very generous in letting you sample their flavors (filled up cartos with cartridge condoms with mouth hole to keep it sanitary) and he even threw in a needle dripper top for free!

The only headscratcher I had was that they appeared to be selling the eGo kits with 510T atomizers & cart tanks instead of the actual eGo-C/T atomizers & 1-2ml eGo tanks (seeing that there's a type A and B for both eGo T and C, that's a lot of stock to carry, especially since most eGo users tend to gravitate toward aftermarket parts, such as the Vision Clearos, Smok DC Mega Cartos, various tanks etc.).

I'll definitely be going back, and recommend anyone in the area check out one of their locations.
    Last edited by TheAbbrvtr; 07-15-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    JBOY82 likes this.

Blog Entries

I also asked them if they carry any cartomizers and they don't which would be cool, so I also purchased my first stardust there and i don't think i'm going to carts again after that the one that i bought 2 weeks ago is still working like a champ and the flavor still kicks. The only downside I see in there store is that a 10ml bottle cost 9.99 that is expensive I guess i'm used to buying 10ml for about 6 bucks or 30ml for $13. But if your in a bind it is good plus you get to try before you buy which is always a plus. And also if you can't get to that part of dixie hwy they have a stand up at the amazing flea market in shepherdsville they carry the same products at both locations. But the flea market is only open on weekends 8am to 5pm.

Good to know about the flea market location - my line of work has me running around everywhere, so the more places I learn of around the area, the better :-) Before finding them, I've just been using Metro cartomizers from Cox's Smokers Outlet or Kroger gas stations with a thread adapter on an eGo or original 510 battery when jonesing and waiting on gear to ship.

I like the Stardusts also, and they were also my first ones (grabbed 3 of 'em). However, considering their price, I can't see getting any more of that kind now that the ones with replaceable atty heads are available online (just ordered some from VaporKings and hoping for the best). I think I might get some of Maxx's 510 tanks to give them a spin, I've been curious about them for awhile. Lately I've just been vaping on those Stardusts from Maxx's and Smok Dual Coil Mega Cartos I got from CigNot ($3 a pop! They hold ~3ml, and are good for at least 3 refills for me before losing any kick, and I vape pretty heavily - can't wait to try these on a VV batt!!).

Either way, still stoked to have something (fairly) local that's not a rip. They're typically too far for me to get there on a lunch break, and are closed by the time I could get there after work. If that weren't the case, they'd probably have more of my money by now. I hope they develop a presence here on the good ol' ECF, I think it would help them a lot to get input from potential customers and regular vapers (like getting CE4 2.0 clearos in stock). The guy at the counter seemed pretty intrigued by my eGo passthrough and had mentioned trying to get some of them in stock. I personally don't see a reason to carry any other eGo batts than twists and USB passthroughs. If they carried the 2.0 Stardust CE4s I'd definitely want to get them there. Even if *some* of the prices are a lil' higher, it's a good piece of mind to know there's a physical location you can return something to if needed, or as you said, if you're in a bind.

Anyhow, thanks for posting their address and phone #, that's how I found them in the first place (google led me to your post). I had to look up a yellowpages clone site to find their web address (even then it was just from a picture of their sign with web address - smoketonight.com - and not a linked URL, and their site doesn't list Dixie location last I checked).

Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more from them considering that you just as well pay that when taking shipping into the mix. And yes a vv battery is awsome i've got myself a lavatube with my taxes and when i'm not out and around thats what i'm using. Just sucks that i can't use the stardust on it unless i have a extension. I did find a disposable at a gas station called malibu i think that was just a straight 510 connection but it was just a disposable nothing you could buy just the cartos for. I must have gone threw 10ml on just one stardust and it is still at like 80% so thats great. I did do some digging around the internet and found a china whole seller that has a 7 pack of stardust for $17 bucks with free shipping but last time I ordered from them took 3 weeks which isn't too bad since it is coming from china and they are the old versions too, those are great too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast