A tip for newbs seeking tobacco / cigarette flavor... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree203Likes

Thread: A tip for newbs seeking tobacco / cigarette flavor...

Dekang Cigar tastes a bit nasty like real cigs. MadVapes.

Quote Originally Posted by dormouse View Post
    I found a tobacco ejuice that actually tastes/smells more like cocoa than tobacco to me (Backwoods Brew Casablanca) but it was the first juice I tried that really left me feeling satisfied, and actually after fewer puffs than with other juices.
    That doesn't surprise me. The main flavoring in a Marlboro is chocolate, so if you start with that flavor you're half way there. I mix the chocolate flavor from FSUSA with some tobacco and menthol flavoring to get as close as I can to a Marlboro Menthol.

Otherwise, the only way to get a true cigarette taste is to steep some used cigarette butts in VG... (No, I have never tried this. LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by LesStrater View Post
    Otherwise, the only way to get a true cigarette taste is to steep some used cigarette butts in VG...
    roflmao ok this is too funny and now you know someone is going to try it haha
    JRoxxx, chopdoc and fiKnight like this.

Ultra Member

One thing about the "taste" of analogs is that once you vape a lot - you can actually taste the chemicals in them. I believe this is what people crave - even though it tastes horrible. Your brain has associated this with nico high, and therefore you crave it.

I still puff some analogs and the bitter chemical taste is rather obvious...
    Overwhelmed in NY and Nishi like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I mixed up my own version of RY4 and I love it! It uses a PG Cocoa tobacco, caramel, English Toffee and Marshmallow flavors. I also have another favorite that uses Dark Vapure, caramel and banana. Delicious!
    Serendipiterry and fiKnight like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

When I first tried ecigs I too was looking for that analog taste as well but after 20 days of being analog free, I am experimenting with different flavors. I never thought that maple pancakes would become one of my favorite ejuices especially while I drink my coffee in the morning. I also like to vape my menthol at night with a beer Vaping is a lot more fun then standing on the back porch in the freezing cold smoking-burning 4000 smelly chemicals :/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smilyblue View Post
    I never thought that maple pancakes would become one of my favorite ejuices especially while I drink my coffee in the morning.
    That sounds so amazing!

Moved On ECF Veteran

Cuban Cigar flavor is pretty strong as is Tobacco Absolute. I agree about the tobacco flavors resembling a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. That's what I took from them too. They don't taste or smell like burning tobacco, they taste and smell like the tobacco itself.

PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've tried quite a few juices and the Backwoods Brew 555 is the most like an analog I've tried. That said, I also like their Applewood Tobacco and their Malty Toffee. The juices are amazingly flavorful, more flavorful than any I've tried, and the vapor is cloud like. All that and they don't make my mucous membranes dry out and shrivel up like a prune! They contain PG and VG in a mix that is just right for great taste and great flavor.

Vaping is much more tasty than smoking an analog but I haven't completely kicked the habit. I still smoke about 7 to 10 analogs a day. They taste crappy but there's something I want in the smoke. Supposedly, it's MAO inhibitors that satisfy you and produce the calm feeling. I decided when I started vaping that I wouldn't quit immediately, but taper down and quit over time. I went from over 40 a day to 10 the first week haven't been below 6. Still, that's an improvement and I'm convinced that I will drop them completely eventually.
    Last edited by DaveP; 11-12-2010 at 01:32 AM.
    IronHorse likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My favorite tobacco flavor was RUYAN but they don't make it any more. And China's changed all the recipes for their great tobacco flavors and I don't like them much anymore. Don't vape Vanilla, it's not good for you. Neither are the cinnamon flavors. They'll do you harm. My very favorite ejuice came in the Njoy carts when I first started vaping and was called 'Traditional', but they don't make it in ejuice, darn it all anyhow.
    BeauJangler and hallucinoJEN like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast