A tip for newbs seeking tobacco / cigarette flavor... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: A tip for newbs seeking tobacco / cigarette flavor...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Since my first puff on an e-cig I have never sought out anything resembling a cigarette or tobacco. The only "tobacco flavored" juice I've ever vaped was some junk in prefilled carts or some RY4 that my friend gave me to try (still have that...LOL). I don't remember what my first vape was, it may have been cherry or mint. Oddly, as I type this out...I'm vaping some DIY cherry-mint...LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curlygirl27 View Post
    Strangely, menthol flavors do the trick for me too (was NOT a menthol smoker) and am now vaping all kinds of nifty and delicious flavors.
    PHEW!!! I thought it was just me, I hated menthol analogs, but CRAVE menthol vapor!
    I even add a few drops of menthol into a cart with other flavors.
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

Full Member ECF Veteran

I have tried a lot of tobacco flavors and to be honest, none of them have given me much satisfaction. So far my favorite all day type vapes is Tasty vapors Cherry cola, pina colada and once in a while their atomic cinnacide. I love the cinnamon flavor but it is to strong for me to vape it as an all day type vape. I usually will vape a cart of it every couple days.
    I also have many Backwoods brew flavors and really like almost every one of them. The peach is to die for once you let it steep for a couple weeks!
    About menthol, I never liked them as analogs either. Oddly enough I tried BWB's e-joker and found that I really enjoyed the menthol it gives you. I do think, in some ways, it helps with the cravings of wanting an analog.

List of flavors I have tried so far:
    Peach, maxboro, ejoker, honey flue nut, ry4, green apple, malty,hunters blend,555, applewood tobacco, cherry tobacco, M'borough, chocolate, pina colada, a couple different cinnamon flavors, virginia blend, sweet caroline, espresso, carmal cappuccino, Maple tobacco, mango, peanut butter, casablanca, Tobacco, Raspberry,Watermelon, grape,pineapple,strawberry, cherry, vanilla, bananas foster and last but not least, bacon.
    All that in the last 39 days lol. My cig is wrong, I have not saved a dime yet! But I will when I find the perfect vapes for me.
    Last edited by DoomsDay; 11-12-2010 at 03:06 AM.
    2easy likes this.

thewomenfolk - Don't vape Vanilla, it's not good for you. Neither are the cinnamon flavors. They'll do you harm.

Why do you say that about Vanilla and Cinnamon? Just curious, those are a couple of the flavors I really like so I'm wondering what might be harmful about them.
    Last edited by Midwest Dude; 11-12-2010 at 02:59 AM.

Senior Member ECF Veteran ropetrick's Avatar

I found the RY4 from StrictlyEJuice was far too much like tobacco, so maybe that's an option for newbies who still think they want to taste analogs. I've taken to mixing the generic Marlboro (tastes nothing like tobacco) with some DIY juice made with the Americano RWHY4 Concentrate from LiteCigUSA. It's pretty desserty and without the smoky flavor, but somehow my little brain still associates it with tobacco, and it fills the need.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Seems like this should be a sticky in the New Members Forum. But, then again, how many newbies actually read the stickies?

I'll keep bumping this so it stays up front.
    IronHorse likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

one word...menthol
    InfernoOrangeSS likes this.
    Chat OP....#ecf

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by smokingisbad View Post
    one word...menthol
    LOL...ya. I never smoked menthols but use it a lot now.

It seems to me that the mint/menthol flavor it really strong or is easily transferred via the vapor. I also looove coffee/ java/ cappuccino awesome strong flavor.
    MissC likes this.

It doesn't take long for traditional cigarettes to taste bad. 3 days after I got my first kit I thought I really needed a "real cigarette", after 2 or 3 hits I threw it out, along with the rest of the pack. I have to admit that I have gone back and tried smoking a couple times since. Usually when I'm really stressed about something. But I haven't been able to finish one. It just reminds me how much better these are.
    sonicdsl, Quigsworth and Fr8trane like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast