A tip for newbs seeking tobacco / cigarette flavor... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree202Likes

Thread: A tip for newbs seeking tobacco / cigarette flavor...

Forum Manager Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

OK FreakyS, it's stickied

As a newbie vaping for 5 weeks, I totally agree! I was so convinced at the start I wanted the tobacco taste I ordered a load, however, I also out of curiosity wanted to try other flavours as well. Upshot is Tasty Vapours Atomic Cinnacide blows me away and no desire for the taste of Tobacco. Did have one annalog recently when far from home and hardware packed up and found the taste repulsive now taste buds have recovered, tasted like eating butts from ashtray/ or a rolly made out of butt ends - if anyone has been there at a time of desperation.
    Last edited by North Coast Vapour; 11-12-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudboy View Post
    One thing i have noticed is with Tobbacco flavors out there, alot of them consist of the taste that resemmbles the smell of a freshly opened pack of analogs. I don't care what anyone says but that smell is greaat!!!. I also agree after vaping for about a month and half I have no desire to find a juice that taste like analog smoke. I love alot of the tobbaco flavors I have tried though, they all have that "ressemblence" taste.
    The fresh pack of analogs always smelt like chocolate covered raisins.

I started with triple 5 (555), it was a good alternative to tobacco, was close enough, but far enough at the same time. Then it started to taste like peanut butter, so I moved on to the sweet stuff.
    AndWhat420 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Greencig G120 cigars seriously taste like the real thing (more mild than maduro). You gotta get the high nic for the best flavor. I had a black and mild the other day and almost threw up because I wasn't used to tobacco anymore. I'm in heaven now that I got the refills in for my g120
    phoenixbwp likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rolygate View Post
    OK FreakyS, it's stickied
    LOL, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Thejables View Post
    The fresh pack of analogs always smelt like chocolate covered raisins.
    Analogs never smelled like chocolate covered raisins to me. (That would be a good vape.) However, I would often hold one between my lip and nose to savor the smell for a while before lighting one. Maybe I was hoping it would actually taste like that?? Now that I'm vaping, I can actually get that taste.

Vaping tobacco juices gives you what an unlit cigarette smells like. Far superior to burning it. Jasmine smells nice, but if you toss a bunch in your fireplace, it will smell like . . . well, just don't do it.

Unregistered Supplier

There are a lot of factors that contribute to the analog smokes that vaping just cant replicate. There is no carbon monoxide in ecigs at all. That gives the vape a "cleaner" type of feel. You also gotta remember that the tobacco companies add a lot of other chemicals to their cigs that you just wont, nor would you want, to find in e liquids. There are some differences but I am personally much more satisfied with my eGo than I ever was smoking analogs!
    Kingcig and Fr8trane like this.

ook

This topic is implying that ,i must not try tobacco flavoured e-juice(try coffee)?

i hate coffee

The reason i smoked was (shameful)i know the horrible tobacco ashtray taste! there are great tobacco e-juices.

As i sit vaping my home made cinnamon roll menthol :P (VAPE MY OYSTER)
    Last edited by ook; 11-13-2010 at 12:51 AM.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ook View Post
    This topic is implying that ,i must not try tobacco flavoured e-juice(try coffee)?
    The topic is, basically, that you will not be able to find the same taste as smoking your brand of cigarettes. There are a lot of people who join ECF everyday, and a lot of them are trying to find out which juice flavor will taste like what they smoke.
    Fr8trane and phoenixbwp like this.

ook

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyStylie View Post
    The topic is, basically, that you will not be able to find the same taste as smoking your brand of cigarettes. There are a lot of people who join ECF everyday, and a lot of them are trying to find out which juice flavor will taste like what they smoke.
    I've been at this a few months and have come to the conclusion that nothing out there tastes like a cig. nothing. yes the tobacco juices taste good but they're nothing like cigs.

i think smokers taste buds are so deadened that they only think cigs taste good. They don't. I've smoked a few recently and they tasted exactly like the way an overfilled ashtray smells.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234