New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

ECF Founder Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Hello everyone,

Would you please add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily.

To do this go to User CP (at the left of the top navigation bar).

On this page, you will see a new navigation bar on the left. Click edit your details and scroll down the page until you reach "location". Enter your country there and click "save changes".

That's it!

If you want to fill in any of the other fields, please feel free to do so too!

Default Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

So sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --))Francesca

Default Ok UK -

my brother trying to buy in France - is it best to get it direct from China, and do you know a source. He wants the pipe, I want the elite.
    Francesca (also originally from UK - London)

Moved On

Hi Francesca, welcome to the forum.

There is a French esmoking forum that might be able to help for your brother - La cigarette electronique

Litecig sell pipes - LITECIG

What is the Elite, can you post a picture or link or something?
    mazaki and Standswpistols like this.

Hello all. From Pennsylvania. and just started vaping so fun!!

Anchorage, Alaska....

I work for the state...Sara Palin's office is on the 17th floor, I'm on the 12th. Love her/hate her...this past few months have been INSANE for us here in our building. Heck...Gretta Van Sustren was in the elevator the other day -- Matt Laurer had an "entorauge" of black SUVs ...

This is insane to me as a born/bred 2nd generation Alaskan. *shakes head*.

I've met the woman...rode on the elevator with her...her floor has the only coke machine that has cans of pepsi.

No comment as far as politics goes...but she is way shorter than most think (she's like 5'2) -- and actually more attractive in person than on TV. She's definatley a "charmer" -- and when she came back to AK during the election we couldn't go certain places in our own state-run office building! The secret service was all over!

It's insane to stand outside with fellow smokers and watch "famous" talking heads all of a sudden take notice and travel here....we just puff and discuss...some of us high-ups, some of us grunts..but the social act of "break time smoke break" brings us all together!

I can't WAIT to bring an e-cig to all these yuppie AK government types outside!

Super Member ECF Veteran

smokey, I don't think they understand what you mean by ....in your profile...

Full Member ECF Veteran Tallulah's Avatar

Hi everyone, I received my first e-cigarette yesterday, an NJOY pen style. So far, it's rocking my house!

Hello from Dublin Ireland

I have recently received my new DSE901 Starter Kit and am so far satisfied. A coworker of mine just got the Pen-Style and loves it because of the larger capacity battery. Does anyone else have any other opinions about the Pen-Style and the E-Juice that you can buy for refilling?

Thanks,

Duckie

Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast