Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1296
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

  1. #11
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Thanks!

  2. #12
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Porphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lancaster, CA
    Posts
    2,335

    Default

    As always, awesome work kristin. I'm going to save this link and use it as reference to help the new peeps out.

    @ mods - Joe, Lu, Sun, and the gang, please sticky this.

    @ members - remember, if you like it rate it.
    Last edited by Porphy; 09-29-2009 at 02:23 AM.
    Come visit us: www.avejuice.com

  3. #13
    ECF Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,146

    Default

    Kristin--I will go ahead a sticky this in the new members section but I hope some more entries are made on it. There are many threads here that are true classics and would like to see them included.


    Thanks again Kristin for all your hard efforts.


    Sun

  4. #14
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    Kristin--I will go ahead a sticky this in the new members section but I hope some more entries are made on it. There are many threads here that are true classics and would like to see them included.


    Thanks again Kristin for all your hard efforts.


    Sun
    No problem! Point the way and I'll add the threads/links to the appropriate question!!

  5. #15
    ECF Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    No problem! Point the way and I'll add the threads/links to the appropriate question!!

    Here is an good example Kristin---there are so many perfectly good atomizers out there getting thrown out when in fact it is just a connection issue.

    See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...atomizers.html

    I would hope some of the other EFC Veterns chime in here and help Kristin out!!!

    Thanks,

    Sun

  6. #16
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    Here is an good example Kristin---there are so many perfectly good atomizers out there getting thrown out when in fact it is just a connection issue.

    See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...atomizers.html

    I would hope some of the other EFC Veterns chime in here and help Kristin out!!!

    Thanks,

    Sun
    Hmmm...not sure if that is a frequently asked question by new members, but I added a section to question #10 to put it under anyhow!

    I'm hoping some vets will guide me to some more of those jewels, too!!
    Last edited by kristin; 09-29-2009 at 02:51 AM.

  7. #17
    ECF Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,146

    Default

    It is Kristin for ths simple reason that I have been helping new members who sign up here just to ask this one and only question---"How come my both my atomizers will not work that came with my new kit" I must have answered this question for New Members 100's of times

    See that is why it is important to have some experiance here. As you say, you would not think that is a New Member Question, when in fact that question right there forced them to actually sign is up and join this forum to ask and indeed this was their problem.

    Thanks again Kristin.


    Sun

  8. #18
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    It is Kristin for ths simple reason that I have been helping new members who sign up here just to ask this one and only question---"How come my both my atomizers will not work that came with my new kit" I must have answered this question for New Members 100's of times

    See that is why it is important to have some experiance here. As you say, you would not think that is a New Member Question, when in fact that question right there forced them to actually sign is up and join this forum to ask and indeed this was their problem.

    Thanks again Kristin.


    Sun
    That's why I wasn't going to argue with you!!

    How long can I edit my original post to add things? Sometimes I go back to edit an older post and the edit button is gone.

  9. #19
    PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran
    kristin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CASAA Board of Directors - Wisconsin
    Posts
    7,831

    Default

    And is there a fix like that for 510 attys???

  10. #20
    ECF Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    That's why I wasn't going to argue with you!!

    How long can I edit my original post to add things? Sometimes I go back to edit an older post and the edit button it gone.

    Kristin---like Don doing his segments---just PM me the update that you would like and I will edit your post for you.

    Again, thanks for all you have done here in such a short time.

    Sun

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks