FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes - Page 3
Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Vaporer View Post
    Kristin---like Don doing his segments---just PM me the update that you would like and I will edit your post for you.

Again, thanks for all you have done here in such a short time.

Sun
    i will also offer my assistance with this project... you may even consider looking over the other sticky's and integrate them to you thread as well. ones like this have a lot of info Great Info for new members!
    Fejfa likes this.
    Regards,
    Mage

PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lordmage View Post
    i will also offer my assistance with this project... you may even consider looking over the other sticky's and integrate them to you thread as well. ones like this have a lot of info Great Info for new members!
    Actually, I did use that thread for reference. I used most of those links here, too, I believe. Thanks!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Bump to show the world

ECF Veteran

Edit Added By Lordmage: Hope the changes i did for you are to your liking.
    MODERATORS

Can you please change question #11 question to read "Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are there any side effects?" and move it to #1 or #2 instead in the list and also add the link below to the answers?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...ttes-safe.html

Also, please add this answer link to question #3:
    10 tips to avoid harsh, burnt taste on 510 atomizers

Thanks!
    Last edited by lordmage; 10-11-2009 at 04:42 AM.

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Thumbs up Outstanding Post/Thread + suggested additional answers

First and foremost, commendations on what you have created here (and are continuing to evolve)! [I am jealous, you know.]

There are some additional answers to the What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in the USA? question.

Additional liquids:
    • Tasty Vapor - unique "doubler" concept yields extraordinarily inexpensive e-liquid

Most (not all) of the hybid electronic cigarettes are made in the US. In addition to Puresmoker that you included, there are (in no particular order):
    • Thag Built - jeffakamax's custom-built and decorated Chuck and Little Chuck

• AltSmoke - the Silver Bullet [NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this is US-built. Maybe UK.]

Also, we Yanks need to remember that, although the US acts as if it is the center of the universe, there are a few other countries out there, many of which are making major contributions to this industry.

[Of course there is a rather large, heavily populated country on the other side of the Pacific (can't remember its name) that manufactures a few e-cigs and juice. But everyone knows about their stuff.]

I suspect that a somewhat broader version of that question might be: "What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in western countries?" Or you might want to consider adding a similar question for the EU and/or UK.

Again, commendations!
    "I am, therefore I think ... differently from most apparently." Don DaBoomVape

Thanks Kristin! These FAQ's have been very helpful.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DonDaBoomVape View Post
    There are some additional answers to the What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in the USA? question.

Also, we Yanks need to remember that, although the US acts as if it is the center of the universe, there are a few other countries out there, many of which are making major contributions to this industry.

"What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in western countries?" Or you might want to consider adding a similar question for the EU and/or UK.
    Thanks Don, but I leave the comprehensive stuff to you and the forums at large! Trying to keep it short and sweet - but your additions are very helpful, thanks!

Also, these are the most common or frequent questions that I and other people have seen from new members. I guess our European, UK and Canadian members are a little more resourceful and self-sufficient than us Yanks, so I don't see that question as often! So, just to clarify, I don't want people thinking I was being a narrow-minded Yank (ie. ugly American) and leaving out other countries - it was just a very common question! I certainly don't think that the U.S. is the center of the universe and that definitely wasn't why the question was so specific to the U.S!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sunsluv View Post
    Thanks Kristin! These FAQ's have been very helpful.
    You are very welcome!

Default Not Recieved

How can I contact anyone to tell them I have not received my Smoke device?
    I am getting Filters but Not got anything to use them on!!
    Getting very upset and feeling ripped off.

Super Member ECF Veteran

What supplier did you order it from? Please tell me you are not getting the stuff auto shipped to you each month! If you are you need to stop this now, and if you can't contact them you need to cancel that credit card NOW. Look in your email for receipt of your order that should have contact info on it.