Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!! - Page 215
Page 215 of 215 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215
Results 2,141 to 2,149 of 2149
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think I doubted the offers but good to hear a definitive answer.Vaping can be a very cost effective pastime vs smoking, that is until you start reading ECF, and discover all the wonderful toys you can buy to enhance your vaping experience

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default I got suckered

I was walking through the mall, minding my own business on the way to get my gal her Christmas. Suddenly out of nowhere, 2 GORGEOUS Mediterranean clicks flanked me as if they were fresh out of the military. They took me to their kiosk and handed me a "ffree sample" of their e cig. Although I didn't care for the fog machine juice I tasted through the metal tube that I was using, the thought of being able to smoke in the mall was putting me over the top. Turned out the thing they gave me was free...as long as I bought a 250 dollar STARTER KIT and signed up to get monthly deliveries of refill cartridges every 2 weeks for 2 YEARS!! I almost caved, but fortunately, it lead me on a journey to find something that could fill the quitting analog cigs. Short story long, here I am-vapin' and lovin' it!!

this must be the only legitimate free ecig..only charge is for shipping and there are no recurring charges..
    Last edited by classwife; 09-17-2012 at 03:29 AM. Reason: deleted quote of deleted post

Thanks for this valuable info. They would have probably gotten my money.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Only free thing is cheese in the mousetrap.
    nebulas likes this.

Oh... I just got my free trial today I have to send it back ASAP!

Unfortunately in today's world, you get what you pay for.

Hmm, before reading this I purchased a 510-T set up, and the main web-store was offering a free e-cig, where you just had to pay postage and handling. I thought, hell yeah, I will just tack it on my already posting set-up. Now I am feeling a little concerned. This is an Australian company, who seemed to have REALLY good ratings and such, and many demo videos. These e-cigs were explained as disposable, and could not be re-used, so it seemed like a good deal to me. To clarify, the products over here seem to pretty damn cheap (for low end models) as a blister disposable pack of 510 parts (One batt, one atty, and two pre-filled tobacco flavoured cartos) was only nine bucks excluding postage and handling. Did I get ripped?

Edit: I paid using Pay-Pal, so surely not right?
    Last edited by Tmash; 09-26-2012 at 02:53 PM.

This is good to know as I am sometimes a sucker to "freebies", not always reading the fine print.