Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

^ woohoooo!, that post got me fired up! lLove the way you dealt with them. We will not be taken advantage of! Some companies, are so gross.
    Sidesho, Copper Mini, Protege, GG Slim, GGTSv2

Super Member ECF Veteran jamvector's Avatar

I was successful in killing off the auto refill program via email, but realize it doesn't always work. I reference every number from the packing list they would send with the carts, and give every piece of information I originally gave them except the credit card number. The first email caused them to reduce the number of cartridges by half, but they kept coming (the first time they sent half, I thought they were prorating program termination). After sending another email requesting acknowledgment of message receipt and confirmation of program termination, they finally complied. If taking this approach, I also recommend you include the statement: "Please remove me from all mailing lists, and do not send any other promotional materials or products to me ever again. If you do not comply, I will be contacting my credit card company to take action against your continued refusal to terminate my participation in this program."

I would like to say that yesterday I was listening to the radio and almost fell into the scam of a certain company. I researched it as soon as a got home last night and thanks to this and other websites called and cancelled today. I had no issues, but it had been less than 24 hours since I placed my order.
    THANK YOU!
    Now I just have to figure out what kind to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by karmakayti View Post
    I would like to say that yesterday I was listening to the radio and almost fell into the scam of a certain company. I researched it as soon as a got home last night and thanks to this and other websites called and cancelled today. I had no issues, but it had been less than 24 hours since I placed my order.
    THANK YOU!
    I recommend Vapor King from Vapor4Life - I have no association with them, but am a very satisfied customer. There are of course many different opinions and options, spending too much time reading the spectrum of comments will drive you mad. I spent about 4 weeks studying this forum before deciding on the VK aka KR808. My guess is you won't regret any of the major options discussed on the board, start cheap (around $100), then give yourself time to assess on your own. Everybody is different, and keep in mind $100 really isn't much considering its about 14 packs of cigs, and the probability of success to kick the cig habit is extremely high (see poll page).

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Fumes View Post
    Howdy SJ and all,

I know Im just a neophyte here butt, I suggest we allow us all to edit our posts for at least 15min. Many ning sites do that. It does help. As a matter of fact, did you ever send off an email and a few seconds later realize you make a mistake butt its too late. Google mail has the answer. You can adjust settings to bring back the mail once its sent. Unfortunately for a max of 10sec. butt its better than everyting. (oops, I meant to say nothing, but I couldnt go back to edit this post, sorry)

Still Fumin'
    you can edit your posts for, I believe, about 48 hours after making them. If I remember correctly though this is one of the things that you have to have a certain number of posts under your belt before being able to do. I could be wrong but I believe that is accurate.

---------------------

@ the OP

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by karmakayti View Post

THANK YOU!

I'm a little cheaper than jamvector I guess .

You should be able to get into a good starting set up for under (or around) 50 bucks. I usually recommend new users get a good 510 kit for a starter, but the KR808 is also quite good. The main difference in these two models is that the 510 is a 3-piece system (battery, atomizer, cart) and the 808 is a two piece system (battery and cartomizer). the cartomizer is just the cart and atty combined.

The 510 is going to give a better hit and more vapor than the 808, but the 808 is going to go longer between charges and juice refills.

It's a tough choice, but in the end you are probably going to end up with both anyway and you can decide for yourself which is better for you.

Either way, you should be able to get a good starter (2-batts, 2-attys, charger) for under 50 bucks at about a dozen different places listed in the "sponsoring suppliers" at the top of your screen.

Just make sure you pick up a little juice to get you going (pre-filled carts are not very tastey to most), and buy juice in small bottles until you know what you like.

Good luck, and ask lots of questions in the new users area. Lots of great help there.

Quote Originally Posted by highping View Post
    I'm a little cheaper than jamvector I guess .

You should be able to get into a good starting set up for under (or around) 50 bucks. I usually recommend new users get a good 510 kit for a starter, but the KR808 is also quite good. The main difference in these two models is that the 510 is a 3-piece system (battery, atomizer, cart) and the 808 is a two piece system (battery and cartomizer). the cartomizer is just the cart and atty combined.

The 510 is going to give a better hit and more vapor than the 808, but the 808 is going to go longer between charges and juice refills.

It's a tough choice, but in the end you are probably going to end up with both anyway and you can decide for yourself which is better for you.

Either way, you should be able to get a good starter (2-batts, 2-attys, charger) for under 50 bucks at about a dozen different places listed in the "sponsoring suppliers" at the top of your screen.

Just make sure you pick up a little juice to get you going (pre-filled carts are not very tastey to most), and buy juice in small bottles until you know what you like.

Good luck, and ask lots of questions in the new users area. Lots of great help there.
    Good point Highping; I didn't see anything that cheap, and didn't want to cruise for the absolute cheapest option. My main concern was getting a newbie sucked into something cheap from a potentially questionable source that could turn out to be a bad first experience. 510 vs 808, matter of preference, I'm sure either would be a great first option.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Great thread !

One suggestion that people might want to try is the disposable's 510's from madvapes and a few other vendors here. They are reported to last a very long time, not really disposable at all...and for 9.99 a kit....a wonderful device to start out on, then you can decide what exactly you want. I think they also sell the disposable 901 / 801's...so for 30.00 you can try all 3 and decide on which you prefer.

Hope this helps someone.

This is good advice. Would you say any free trials seem to be legitimate at all?

Almost got me with one but I escaped.

Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast