Albuquerque Stores
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Albuquerque Stores

Default Albuquerque Stores

Anyone know of any stores in ABQ where i can pick up some carto/attys?

Route 66 vapor is closed on Saturdays now and i am needing a spare

I thought i saw one called Viper Vapor on Alameda somewhere but i cant remember where

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Larry

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I keep a list of stores by state available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yUmpFOHc#gid=7 (check out the very last tab on the bottom, "Stores by State").

I don't have any for NM (and I was a Farmington girl once upon a time) so if there is one please let me know I'd love to add them!

only one i know of for sure is Route 66 Vapor route66vapor.com they do mostly online sales but have a brick and mortor store and everytime i have been there they are busy. They are in Rio Rancho
    aurea likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LLRICKMAN View Post
    Anyone know of any stores in ABQ where i can pick up some carto/attys?

Route 66 vapor is closed on Saturdays now and i am needing a spare

I thought i saw one called Viper Vapor on Alameda somewhere but i cant remember where

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Larry

Hi Larry,

Try High Desert: High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification[/url]

John has everything from soup to cartos, attys and such.

He's a straight shooter(very honest) and stuff generally arrives down here in Belen in one(1) day by USPS. No Problem.

Also, if you dig around the site you can probably find his tel. no. and he is very helpful.

Give him a try, I've been using him for about a year now.

Harry
    aurea likes this.

ECF Veteran

Sorry, took me a bit to get back to it. But I added the two you both mentioned. Thanks for your help! At least good 'ole' NM now has some coverage!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The vapor shot is open on Harvard st. By the university. The guy hand mixes all his juices right in front of you. Great service, great guy and decent prices
    Cuando likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by springfieldarms View Post
    The vapor shot is open on Harvard st. By the university. The guy hand mixes all his juices right in front of you. Great service, great guy and decent prices
    Just found these guys yesterday. friendly people and good prices. The juice they make is all VG seems to be pretty good i have just started my first bottle from them but im so glad to find somewhere with good prices close to me

I stopped by a place called tat 51 he had a vision type bottom feeding clearo wanted $39.99 i had to ask him three times to repeat the price
    springfieldarms likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by LLRICKMAN View Post
    Just found these guys yesterday. friendly people and good prices. The juice they make is all VG seems to be pretty good i have just started my first bottle from them but im so glad to find somewhere with good prices close to me

I stopped by a place called tat 51 he had a vision type bottom feeding clearo wanted $39.99 i had to ask him three times to repeat the price
    I would avoid tat 51 as you found out. I am trying to get my folks off of stinkies and before vapor shots opened up I sent them over there never having been there myself. They pulled up to the store front and started to walk inside and the turned their lights off and locked the door. It was two hours before their posted closing hour. Just bad service.

Anyway on a better note I really like vapor shots. like you said all VG and I think he uses perfumers apprentice for his flavoring. Good stuff. Havnt bought and gear from him yet but I've heard what he charges for some of his carts and attys and they seem reasonable. I've tried his RY4 so far and it's nice. A little sweet for me but he will change it up if you ask him too. Also gave a strawberry kiwi lemonade a shot and it was pretty good. Missing a spot of the lemon flavor but I havnt let it steep yet. His prices are good too. I will defiantly be going back. Like the part of town too.

ECF Veteran

Cool thread! I've only dealt with Vapor Shotz, they have tons of flavors. I am using the RY4 right now as well. Very sweet as you said, a little light on the flavor on my bottle. Their Chocolate Almond and Almond Joy are my favorite so far.

I also picked up Vanilla, Jolly Rancher Apple, and Hazelnut from them all have been good. They have been a great store to help get me into vaping. I really like how honest and straight forward they have been about the flavors they carry. Good people!
    springfieldarms likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have since tried a few more flavors. They are all good. I will say everything I've had from them is a bit on the sweet side. That's probably my fault since I seem to be ordering nothing but the sweets lately lol. Anyway, I mix most my own juice but I go by once a week and pick stuff up to support local vaping. The place always seems busy so I hope it'll stick around for a while.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast