The Multi-Voltage Dial-A-Tekk Mod!!!!! - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The Multi-Voltage Dial-A-Tekk Mod!!!!!

Partner - Supplier Associate ECF Veteran badkolo's Avatar

sorry tim, i just saw your pm, i dont have any of those issues on mine so just send it back to drew, hes the best guy around and will take care of you 100%, drew is golden and a stand up guy.

Blog Entries

Drew,

Just sent it back to you and sent you an email. Damn USPS... $8.40 for proof of delivery and $160 insurance.

Bad,

I was just wondering if you had any thoughts about why the ~8 volt problem might be happening.

I ordered a regular, un-modified Takkeon from Amazon yesterday so I can open it up and see what's in there. (I can always give it to my son for Christmas for all his iPod type devices and cell phone.) I'm really curious as to what voltage the standard batteries in it are for one thing.

Thx guys!

Tim

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

I really dont know why it would read 8 volts because the standard batts are 3.7 volt and fully charged could actually read out at 8V , but not likely you would get a loaded reaading of that high. I will cheeck it out when I get it back and straighten it out Im sure...Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Drew

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Maxwell_Edison's Avatar

I'd like to know if/when the KR808D-1 USA Made Ultimate Starter Kit will be available again?

Hey Maxwell,
    Im having a problem getting these back up because the PCCs (Personal Charging Cases) are not compatible with the USA Made kits and batteries that I currently have. Im trying to have some made but they are not working out. Apparently the chip in the batteries are too advanced for the PCCs that are made in China. Sorry
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsworld View Post
    Hey Maxwell,
    Im having a problem getting these back up because the PCCs (Personal Charging Cases) are not compatible with the USA Made kits and batteries that I currently have. Im trying to have some made but they are not working out. Apparently the chip in the batteries are too advanced for the PCCs that are made in China. Sorry
    Drew
    Good luck with that, I'll keep checking back. If you had a USB PT I'd put my own kit together and buy it tomorrow I love buying USA. Maybe I'll get a PT elsewhere and try those US batteries. I've got your site bookmarked and I'm intrigued by your store's quality over quantity. I bet I'm a customer some time next month. Thanks for replying.

USB Kr808 Passthrough
    I have passthroughs...I also have a PCC with a single battery included but the USA batts dont work with the PCC...
    KR808D-1 Manual PCC Kits
    The battery that comes with this kit is made by Kanger and obviously works with it.
    Thanks
    Drew

Thanks Drew, I guess I stayed on the section for KR808D-1 series and missed the PT. I think I can put together what I need to get started. I am guessing the carts for KR808D-1 work with the KR808 PT? And the Kanger and USA batteries charge with the wall charger, the issue is just with the PCC? I can live with that.

That is correct...Thanks
    Drew

Blog Entries

So anyone reading this thread will know, I received my replacement Tekk Mod VV from NHaler yesterday and this one appears to be working as it should -- other problems with my order and dealing with NHaler aside.

Tim

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast