The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 1004
Page 1004 of 1369 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100010011002100310041005100610071008101410541104 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 13683
Like Tree5867Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0506 View Post
    I've been listening to Brad from Box Elder, it has been a great show so far. I find it funny that he kept saying "there is no way 272mg nic went out". Now it is possible that someone just loaded up higher nic to smear their company, but I think that if he was an experienced business manager he would know that you can never say never. I'm a software engineer, and let me tell you, there is nothing that shows human fallibility like software engineering.

I also think as a manager (or CEO as he kept saying) he should have been a little better versed on damage control. He should have been coming on from the start saying "I don't know how this can happen, but we are performing a full audit of our systems to insure this never happens again". Then when the audit is complete, he should publish all process changes to everyone to see. It just doesn't make people feel comfortable about your product if you don't own up to it (or at least the possibility that it occurred).
    Do you have a link to the show?

Thanks,
    Al

Flavor Junky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Youtube: emonty999
    Wapari - Sat22 - Venturi - Zero - In'Ax - Wolf50 - Lukkos - Chalice - Origen V2 -SVA

Say rob, i am really happy with my Darwins-got two, one i like more the other is my back up, they came togeather in box. i can not even ponder the difficulties i would have if i had bought a different pv as a new vapor at my age.
    retird and Rob0506 like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Beat me to it Emonty! I've got to give the guy some props for going on the show, and hopefully he will be able to determine what happened. I found it interesting in the end when they did their panel discussion. Coz said it made him feel a level of comfort in the fact that this was caught by the community, but the flip side to that is that it may happen often and this one was finally caught. I feel that the greatest risk is to the people mixing, not the vapers. We are all good at self-medicating and know when we've had too much nicotine, so even if someone got 272mg nic it probably wouldn't cause anyone serious problems once it was mixed down. It seems like the biggest risk was to people handling the nicotine base.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

vapeterry, we all have relapses! it happens, for my 1st year of vaping i had only really just cut back analogs, now i have been completely analog free since august 1st, coming p on four months now, so good luck, and welcome to darwinia!
    btw, ask all the dumb questions you want here, we have all had them, we all asked them, and everyone here is awesome and will answer them no matter what it may be
    Vapeterry likes this.

Quit Smoking: August 1st, 2011

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ok just watched the vapetv webcast, i got a new drinking game, everytime the guy says "CEO" drink, lets see who can make it through the whole show, lol
    Credo and Rob0506 like this.

Quit Smoking: August 1st, 2011

Thank you ime!

Karto Tank Kween Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Or as Ski always says, a Darwin, and heir and a spare (and a heir to the spare).

Quote Originally Posted by ime5000 View Post
    ok just watched the vapetv webcast, i got a new drinking game, everytime the guy says "CEO" drink, lets see who can make it through the whole show, lol
    LOL ime, most did play that game last nite! I continued the game long after the show was over...

If I have not said so, welcome new D'winians! Vapian, Landlord (LL), Huffle (HP) and Vapeterry (VT), and anyone else I've missed!
    Liv2Ski, Credo and Huffelpuff like this.

Go for the Gold...

I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org

Thank you KD for the warm welcome! i am typing overtime today-watched the vid. i hesitate to add my trials with nic levels; what i have going for me now is my Darwin & hi WTA low to no added nic juice. Look forward to DIY, thanks Ski. What i am having difficulties with is what to use with the Darwin & juice. i am interested to know what the small tank on the man in the vid had on his pv. Thanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ime5000 View Post
    liv, it was anti climatic cuz you wernt here!
    Yeah last night I could go see Furthur (Phil and Bob from the Dead) or wait to see the 10,000 mark. I certainly made the right choice but damn 2 am bedtime with a 6 am conferance call sucked!!!