The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 101
Page 101 of 1369 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 13683
Like Tree5867Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsworld View Post
    Just to let everyone know...They will not be put on the site today...I will proabaly put them up Sunday or Monday as I dont even have tracking information as of noon today...I really like to put hands on them and test them personally before I put them up...
    Sorta damned if I do damned If I dont in this situation...I put them up early and have people stalk the Shipping Info or put them up when I get them and be stalked until they are up...Trust me I want these things to be ordered and shipped as much as anyone and I promise everyone there will be NO unecasary delays....I literally open the box and start testing immediately when I recieve the shipment and usually takes 3 to 5 minutes for me to go over each one...If I have to stay up all night, I get them checked and shipped within 24 hours of receipt...
    I suggest some hearty Shake A Weight reps to pass the time !!!!
    Drew
    Haha...your livin the dream having to test each one..but I thank you for that..I'm happy it will be tested! first thanks for the update.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Indeed, thanks for the update!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by my2heartboys View Post
    Direct quote from the Darwin site:"IMPORTANT!!! Do not purchase this item without an order number from Nhaler. These units are for waiting list sales ONLY!!! You must put your order number in the Special Instrutions section at caheck out."

Again, I am hoping that I am wrong......

Anne
    To clear up my comments on the "list". I agree having to dig through 100 now pages of chat to find the status of stock and the current method of purchasing is a P.I.T.A. since they are not updated at the same time always. When it first came out it was sold according to a list that was made prior to its availability. A few days before it was avail I had emailed and inquired about the list, and was replied with "your on the list". Butt I had know idea of where I stood on the list, if it were to be the current batch or a future batch. And I wasn't sure how I was notified of this. Then people started posting that they were making purchases. I must have missed the no-list update, however they weren't for sale any way and now here we are. But I wasn't suggestin that there was a secret list for buddies, I was reffering to the list I thought I was on still...or still am either way I'm gettin this thing! Sorry if I was the one who made you think that.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Drew, how can you have tracking information without knowing who and where those that will buy them live??

Anne

ECF Veteran

I think he's referring to tracking information on the shipment of Darwins coming to him from Evolv.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timato View Post
    F5 is the secret password to be on the secret list...lol
    F5 is only the secret password to get on the list of future possible lists. The future possible list possibles then push F5 again to enroll for the preferred waiting list in hopes of making it to the secondary primary list, at which point it is fairly quick to get to the primary secondary list and if you push F5 just right....you might get on the main ordering list. But since there are no lists this time around, you just end up in this forum thread.
    Last edited by cuseguy; 03-04-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: you try writing this on an iPhone!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    F5 is only the secret password to get on the list of future possible lists. The future possible list possibles then push F5 again to enroll for the preferred waiting list in hopes of making it to the secondary primary list, at which point it is fairly quick to get to the primary secondary list and if you push F5 just right....you might get on the main ordering list. But since there no lists this time around, you just end up in this forum thread.
    I just felt several small vessels in my brain cave in...

ECF Veteran

So then I use Alt-F4 to verify which list I'm on, right?

Kidding!

If you were me, should I stock up on some cartos/atties? Unlike most, I keep a very few on hand. Think I have a couple 808 cartos, my new MAP (with a few extra 2.8 and 3.2 ce2's) and I think I'm completely out of atties. Suggestions?

Edit-thanks for the update, Drew!

Proudly vaping away on my DARWIN, PROVARI, GLV3, VMOD and EGO VV PT

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Krisb View Post
    If you were me, should I stock up on some cartos/atties? Unlike most, I keep a very few on hand. Think I have a couple 808 cartos, my new MAP (with a few extra 2.8 and 3.2 ce2's) and I think I'm completely out of atties. Suggestions?

Edit-thanks for the update, Drew!
    Stock up on juice. You'll go through lots with the Darwin. Or at least I have.
    It will also revive some atty's that you may think were dead, so if you have lots laying around that you've used, give 'em a try.

Al