The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 1058
Page 1058 of 1369 FirstFirst ... 5855895810081048105410551056105710581059106010611062106811081158 ... LastLast
Results 10,571 to 10,580 of 13683
Like Tree5867Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vapian View Post
    Yeah... there are certainly times I wish I liked dripping more (or at least found it more convenient) -- could get rid of quite a few bits and pieces that way! I'm just not mentally ready to make that my primary vaping method ... yet. ...
    In good time I Never though that I would be a dripper either but then I found gorilla juice which would not work in the ego-t that I was using at that time so I pretty much had to drip The Darwin came soon after that and I started using the dual coil cartos while I was out but they just seem to lose their flavor after one or two fills so I just drip everywhere now (don't even start because I know how that is going to sound.) It just takes some getting used to I guess. I did grab a couple of those fusions though just to give cartos another chance so thank you for the suggestion Ski
    andel11, Liv2Ski, Killjoy1 and 1 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm slowly converting to attys myself. Punched a carto today for a tank and -- nothing. Don't know why that happens from time to time but it's getting annoying. (1) Brand New Carto (could be I grabbed one that doesn't work in tanks I guess) + Juice that I wasted. I'm ready to dump my other set up and just stick w/ Darwins and attys.

SAX
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quick help question....going out with your Darwin and you need to keep from refilling as much as possible what would do...oh and no tanks please thanks

Super Member ECF Veteran nanovapr's Avatar

SAX: I initially thought a dual coil carto would be nice while out, because I assumed the 50% longer length would hold more juice. It does, but you still can't run it half-empty because the top coil still can't run dry. It requires approximately the same amount of refilling. It *is* nice, the extra contact area provides a different vape. Some of the large diameter cartos I see (but have not tried) could be good for longevity.

I used to carry backups of backups when I was away for more than a few hours. Now I just make sure Darwin is charged. If you want the minimum fiddle-factor you could carry a few filled cartos. That seems to confuse me later < was this the one that smelled like diesel fuel on that last hit? >

Now I make sure there are fresh cartos stashed in vehicle, work, and coat. There is an Ego batt nearby. I carry a tiny 3 ml bottle to top up as needed.

I feel so much better after vaping a while, and I didn't think I felt bad before.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

bottle of juice and drip!
    Panky likes this.

Quit Smoking: August 1st, 2011

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SAX View Post
    Quick help question....going out with your Darwin and you need to keep from refilling as much as possible what would do...oh and no tanks please thanks
    You might try GoGo cartomizers.

I'll admit that depending on the source quality can vary a bit and for me they seem a bit picky about the nicquid (70/30 or 80/20 seems to work best). And, in some people's opinion, they are a bit "airy" compared to other cartos.

But with a good quality adapter (see previous posts) and a freshly filled GoGo I'm usually good for half a day or more. YMMV.

Too many blasted mods to list anymore, but proud of my Billet Box Standard & Woody
    Cigarettes Avoided: Thousands * $$ Saved: Not One Red Cent

SAX
    ECF Veteran

Thanks...has anyone tried these? 510 blank CLEAR cartomizers (from Nhaler)I have using regular 510 2.9 carto's but man I drain them out fast. I have not tried dipping yet...I am afraid to I am thinking about trying that DCA 306 when they are back in stock

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sorry, forgot about this one: Search for the "510 Dual Coil Stainless Mega XL Cartomizer". It's LR so your battery might not last as long, but I LOVE this thing on a pipe mod that I have and they work well on the big D. I tend to get 60-75 drops in them and they last a good long time.

Also, I seem to recall nHaler having several 510 cartos labelled as "colossal" and holding 3 or 3.5 ml that might be worth checking out.
    SAX likes this.

Too many blasted mods to list anymore, but proud of my Billet Box Standard & Woody
    Cigarettes Avoided: Thousands * $$ Saved: Not One Red Cent

Hi guys,

I dropped my Darwin the other day, and since, the draw seems to be airier. There doesn't appear to be any physical damage to either the Darwin or the 510-510 connector I've got on there. I've tried different atomisers on there, and I am having the same problem with all of them. The only thing I can think of doing, is trying a different 510-510 adaptor.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Cheers

ECF Veteran

Hi rubin,
    This is a new one for me, but I would try removing the 510-510 adapter and see what happens. Be careful screwing the atty on since the brass can be a little soft and you don't want to damage the threads. I guess it might have a hairline crack in the adapter that is allowing air into the center hole.

Rob