The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 198
Page 198 of 1369 FirstFirst ... 981481881941951961971981992002012022082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 13683
Like Tree5867Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Sewknitty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cuseguy View Post
    Congratz to all you new Darwin owners! Still loving mine as much as the day I evolved.
    Oh. So. Clever. Yes, you are!

I love Darwin order and Darwin delivery days, don't you, Cuse?

I got my order in at about 6:02 and got an email confirmation right away. It's been almost an hour and it's not here yet.... Damn it. I also used the coupon code and it worked. I am only about 45 minutes from Drew. I wish i could just drive there and pick it up. Oh well, i guess i have to wait until monday.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVap0r View Post
    I got my order in at about 6:02 and got an email confirmation right away. It's been almost an hour and it's not here yet.... Damn it. I also used the coupon code and it worked. I am only about 45 minutes from Drew. I wish i could just drive there and pick it up. Oh well, i guess i have to wait until monday.
    What are you sittin' there for?? Go knock on his door, Darth. (I dare ya)

I heard he is at Vapefest and im only 45 minutes from there. but i already gave him all my money and dont have the money to get in. And the fact that he doesn't have them with him. I wonder what time he will be home? Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVap0r View Post
    I heard he is at Vapefest and im only 45 minutes from there. but i already gave him all my money and dont have the money to get in. And the fact that he doesn't have them with him. I wonder what time he will be home? Hmmmm.
    More fun stalking the mailman anyway.

Sorry, Krisb. Everybody look away now.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sewknitty View Post
    Oh. So. Clever. Yes, you are!

I love Darwin order and Darwin delivery days, don't you, Cuse?
    Yeah, always nice to see the joy it leaves on the kids faces after Santa comes...or the adult version known as the Mailman.....
    Love to hang around, but I have a late meeting which is so wrong on a Friday night. But I'll be back!
    Last edited by cuseguy; 03-26-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Congrats to all the new darwinians!!

SK, will post one in just a sec.

*Droid

Proudly vaping away on my DARWIN, PROVARI, GLV3, VMOD and EGO VV PT

Been vaping so much, me bottles near empty...and I'm a bit shaky!

*Droid
    Last edited by Krisb; 03-26-2011 at 01:42 AM.

Proudly vaping away on my DARWIN, PROVARI, GLV3, VMOD and EGO VV PT

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sewknitty View Post
    I'm sure he'll rectify that quickly, VAPIN'. You're the bigger F5 winner anyway. Congratulations!

Besides Drew is re-crafting some kinda mysterious clear, bottom coil vapetastic vortex-y something or other for us. I have not forgotten that first view. I'm just waiting...ever so patiently, for the Drew stamp of approval on it. I love the CE2 but I don't need a high bridge or coil with the Darwin so I'm truly wondering what this - clear wonder is all I can think to call it - will be like.

I saw them in the video (when he got back from China). You have to love him for refusing to sell them until the cracking problem is solved though. Drew is a top notch vendor. Thanks For the Darwin if you are reading this Drew! You Rock the Vape Man!

Put the Darwin in the shopping cart at 6:01. Screwed up the form somewhere and got kicked back a screen, but finally got it all figured out by 6:06 before panic set in. Confirmation shows that I'm a new Darwin owner! Yesssss! Now I don't have to buy one of those electric toothbrush mods!

Pete