The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 1363 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast
Like Tree5717Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

I have settled in at 8.6 watts (the middle of the range) on most regualr attys but I do find myself cranking it up and down quite often...I have such a wide range of cartos that I cant even begin to answer ...I was actually a little reluctant to turn up the watts with some of my LR gear,but after yesterday's testing and chatting with Cisco and a couple other people, Ive found that its not a problem running Low Resistance at 8.6 and lower.
    The thing that I keep forgetting is that Im not adjusting the Volts so the device really does the calculations all by itself...
    I have also noted that I can turn the LR attys down and get that perfect flavor without the burning taste, you sometimes get with LR and freshly charged batts...
    Drew
    Last edited by Drewsworld; 01-09-2011 at 04:17 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Impressive toys you've got coming out, Drew. Would you mind if I PM you with an ato-miser question?
    "I've found that the sanest question I can ever ask myself is if I am going crazy; crazy people never ask themselves that." Jack Robbins
    I am the FIRST Reonaut. I never killed a mod that didn't need killin'. And when it comes to killing prototypes, I place my kill rate somewhere between Jeffrey Dahmer and Otis Toole.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dagnabbit! Just checked mailbox. No Darwin yet... Grrr. Guess I'm not evolving today :P

Are we there yet?? ROFL!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ROFL, Laurel!! You are a hot mess!

Okay, in all seriousness, I WANT!

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Since it senses atomizer resistance, do you know if it will work with adapters, Drew? I'm a penstyle ("801") man.

Captain Tightpants Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by DonDaBoomVape View Post
    Since it senses atomizer resistance, do you know if it will work with adapters, Drew? I'm a penstyle ("801") man.
    I can answer that.

Yes, it works just fine with adapters. I've used an 801 on the beta unit I have.
    Carved upon my stone: "My body lies, yet still I roam."

Here ya go Don,
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...prototype.html
    I know you are one who apreciates a well written review...Also to answer your question, they will recieve adapter and I have some new Stealth adapters on order now, that are nearly invisible...Thanks
    Drew

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

that's really cool but it looks too much like a breathalyzer

Right now I have the traditional Ecig( Cigarette , Pipe , cigar), The Remote Control Look, The Garage Door Opener Look, The Pipe Bomb Look, The Wooden Box Look, and the Cell Phone Charger Look, and have been seen Vaping a car phone charger by my neighbors so I guess this is just another new look for me, but who's countin!!!
    Drew

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran muttSRT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drewsworld View Post
    Hopefully within the next 10 days I will be the launch partner with Evolve and these will be available at Nhaler....Keeping my fingers crossed...Thanks everyone...
    Drew
    I am sure most know by now, but heres the email I received earlier:

Dear Friends of Darwin:
    Evolv is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of the "Darwin", the first power regulated mod in the industry.

With equal excitement, Evolv announces that nHaler, one of the premier distrubutors in the industry, will be the exclusive launch partner of the Darwin and the place to go to be one of the first to own this revolutionary new mod. Please visit nHaler at nHaler.com for more details. We are looking forward to launch within the next 10 days.

As always thank you for your patience and we look forward to the Darwin becoming your mod of choice.

Best Wishes