The Darwin From Evolv!!! - Page 49
Page 49 of 1366 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359991495491049 ... LastLast
Like Tree5810Likes

Thread: The Darwin From Evolv!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Drew, PM sent.
    "I've found that the sanest question I can ever ask myself is if I am going crazy; crazy people never ask themselves that." Jack Robbins
    I am the FIRST Reonaut. I never killed a mod that didn't need killin'. And when it comes to killing prototypes, I place my kill rate somewhere between Jeffrey Dahmer and Otis Toole.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran cuseguy's Avatar

How many other vendors would go that far out of their way to do what Drew did for us?....Uhhhh.....still trying to think of one......honestly can't....

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

OK, if this has already been asked and answered, I apologize! I'm assuming that all the Darwins from this batch have been spoken for...any idea when more will be available? I was actually #1 on the wait list when Vaporbomb was going to be selling them, then I went with a different mod thinking the Darwin wasn't going to happen. But with everything I am reading here...well, I really still want one!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Drewsworld's Avatar

They should be available on a first come first serve basis within the next ten days...I will not be issuing order numbers on the next run as there was some confusion....I will keep everyone posted with information as I receive it...

Thanks everyone for your comments and patience with this....
    Drew

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the fast response, Drew! BTW, the new website looks awesome.

Super Member ECF Veteran VapourGuy's Avatar

It's looking like I might be waiting another 2 or 3 weeks for my Darwin Unfortunately even though great effort Evolv & Nhaler has put forth to get it out to me. Since I live in Canada and they are not offered to be shipped here I had to have it shipped to my mother who is coming here tomorrow evening to visit for the week so when I heard last week that my number was in stock I thought i was so lucky as it was perfect timing for her to bring it with her instead of shipping it to me. Then I check this forum as I've been stalking it everyday since I first heard of the Darwin and see the good news bad news from Drew and all the troubles he has been going through to get them out to us and which I really appreciate. For some reason I had a feeling last week that some way or another it wouldn't come to me this easy and now know why and so I now must sit and hope that that the slight chance I get lucky and it makes it to my mother before she heads here tomorrow evening from Albany and if not I will have to wait for her to return home next week and then ship it off to me and continue wait in suspense for what I hope to be my ultimate vape machine. I probably could have just said you all are lucky to be having yours being shipped to you directly but for some reason typing my long story made me fill better for some reason. In the end I would rather wait and get a product checked over and know all issues have been addressed then to have it rushed out to me and get it only to find out that I have to send it off and wait again for it as I would then know exactly what I am missing. Either way it should all be worth it.
    Last edited by VapourGuy; 02-21-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aw bummer, VapourGuy. I'm sorry for your delay and glad sharing made you feel better. On the upside, without its distraction you two can have more quality time together.

Well SK, our babies start their journey today!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You know it, Cuseguy! Just refreshing (and refreshing) to finally see some action on the USPS site! And, you know what? All the misc orders I placed late last week, expecting they'd be here before the Darwin, are just starting to lurch toward me again and will be here a day later than I expected. Doggone holiday...

Quote Originally Posted by Sewknitty View Post
    You know it, Cuseguy! Just refreshing (and refreshing) to finally see some action on the USPS site! And, you know what? All the misc orders I placed late last week, expecting they'd be here before the Darwin, are just starting to lurch toward me again and will be here a day later than I expected. Doggone holiday...
    Yeah, holidays are not vaper-friendly!